Flocculation Coagulation Poly Aluminum Chloride Solution - Chinaprice: contact company for price
PAC is a kind of new inorganic polymer flocculate of high
efficiency. It is produced by advanced production process
and it is formed by polymerization of good raw materials. It
can be divided into solid state and liquid state. The solid
PAC can be brown, yellow or white. There is a big difference
in application and production technology among each PAC of
those different colors. It has a lot of advantage, such as
less inpurity, higher molecule weight and better
PAC is divided into two states: solid state and liquid
Liquid PAC is the form before drying. Its advantage is no
attenuation, simple operate and low price. But it should be
transported by tanker car, resulting in higher
Solid PAC is the form after drying. Its advantage is that it
doesn’t need a tanker car and it is easy to transport while
its disadvantage is that it needs attenuating and this
increases the labor intensity.
1. It has a large number of stable polynuclear hydroxy
aluminum complexes of positive charge, which is helpful for
flocculation and sizing treatment. The water processed by
PAC is better than that processed by Aluminum Sulfate.
2. Lower basicity consumption, lower dosage and lower cost.
3. It is available to water with a wide PH range (5.0-9.0).
4. It is less corrosive and it is easy to operate.
White PAC is one of the star products in water treatment
agent series. It is a composite efficient product that
shares a lot of advantage with common PAC, spray PAC and
Basic differences between PAC and traditional inorganic
coagulants lie in their different structures. The
traditional inorganic coagulants’ structure is low-
molecular-weight crystalline salt while PAC’s is multiple
Carboxyl Complex. PAC can make flocculations fast
precipitate and it can effectively remove heavy metal ions
including SS, COD, BOD, As and Hg from water. PAC is
applicable to a wide PH range and it is not corrosive to
pipe equipment. All of these advantage make PAC popular in
drinking water, industry water and waste water treatment.
Differences between PAC of Different Colors
In general, PAC has three colors: white, yellow and brown.
White PAC is called high-purity white PAC without iron or
food grade white PAC. It is of the top quality. Compared
with others, its raw material is superior aluminum hydroxide
powder and hydrochloric acid and it adopts spray drying
technology, which is the most advance technology. White PAC
is widely used in many industries, such as paper sizing,
sugar’s decoloring & clarifying, tanning, medicine,
cosmetic, precision casting and water processing industry.
Yellow PAC has two solid forms: flake and powder. Its raw
materials are calcium aluminate powder, hydrochloric acid
and bauxite. Yellow PAC is mainly used to process waste
water and drinking water. When it is used for drinking
water, the materials should be aluminum hydroxide powder,
hydrochloride acid and some calcium aluminate powder. Its
manufacture technology is plate-frame filter pressing and
spray drying method. What’s more, yellow PAC can also be
made by roller drying or spraying tower drying. Our country
pays much attention to heavy metal percentage in the
drinking water, therefore, no matter from raw material or
production technology, yellow PAC is better to process
drinking water than brown PAC.
Brown PAC is made from calcium aluminate, hydrochloric acid,
bauxite and iron powder. It is made by roller drying and it
is adapted to waste water processing. The color is brown
because there are some iron powders inside. The more iron
powder is, the deeper color will be. If iron powder is
beyond the indicator, it will be called PAFC, which plays an
important role in waste water treatment.
Drinking-water gradeWater-treatment grade
Liquid Solid Liquid Solid
1. Urban domestic water and industry supply water
2. Urban wastewater purification
3. Industry wastewater: printing and dyeing wastewater,
leather wastewater, fluoride sewage, heavy metal wastewater,
oily wastewater, papermaking wastewater, coal washing
wastewater, mine wastewater, brewery wastewater,
metallurgical wastewater, meat processing wastewater.
4. Recycling of useful substances from industry wastewater,
such as braize and starch recycling.
5. Paper sizing agent
6. Refined liquid sugar
7. Casting and molding
8. Fabric’s crease resistant
9. Catalyst carrier
10. Medicine making
11. Cement’s quick hardening
12. Cosmetics’ raw materials
Usage and Notes
1. The test should be done before application according to
the water quality to choose a best point where the purifying
result is the best but with the lowest dosage.
2. The water should be added to produce 10-25% PAC solution
when the solid PAC is used. Then the solution should be
stirred continually until it is attenuated to the proper
3. The original solution and the diluent are less corrosive
than other inorganic flocculants.
When using the solid PAC, users can add some water to get
the 5%-15% alumina solution according to actual demands,
which depends on the process designs and working conditions.
Then the final solution can be put by chemical dosing system
or it can be directly put into the water to be processed.
The specific dilution method is as follows: First, the clean
water should be poured into the dissolving tank and then
stirred. Secondly, the PAC powder should be put into the
clean water and then be stirred until it is totally
dissolved. Workers should wear goggles, rubber gloves,
overalls to avoid directly contacting their skin with the
product. The final solution can be used directly or be
PAC Packaging and Storage
1. Packaging: plastic woven bag outside, plastic film inside
2. Net weight: 25kg per bag or according to customer’s
3. Never put PAC together with toxicity substance and other
chemical agents including same product made by different
4. Storage place should be an indoor place that is dry,
ventilated and cool .
5. Be loaded and unloaded quietly.
6. Liquid product should be transported by tank cars and
pail packs. It can be used directly.
7. Solid PAC should be dissolved before application and the
related equipment must be made from corrosion-resistant
8. Valid time: liquid PAC(half year);solid PAC( one year)
- Phone: 008613938586985
- Address: Nanhuan Road, Zhitian Town, Gongyi, Zhengzhou, Hen, zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.songquanwater.com
Published date: December 29, 2013 -
- Business Description: Established in 1986, Henan Songshan Water Purifying Materials Co. Ltd is located in Gongyi, a place of Chinese purifier hometown in Henan province. Specialized in R&D, production and sales of water treatment agent, Songshan Company is a corporate enterprise that is engaged in R&D, application of domestic drinking water, industrial wastewater and sludge treatment technology.
For more than 20 years, Songshan company has been adhering to a policy Science and Development. In 2002, the company passed ISO9001 International Quality Management System certification. The enterprise and its product are awarded many honors by government, such as Honest Enterprise, Quality Brand, and Famous Brand in Gongyi and so on.
Quality First, Customer Utmostis the enterprise s principle. Based on the advanced production technology learnt from global companies, Songshan has been developing its technology and its production scale. At present, it has a decent annual production including 20,000T PAC, 20,000T PAFC, 30,000T PFS and 10,000T other water treatment agents. All of its product have achieved industrial and national standard and all indicators are of advanced level in domestic market of same product. Its products have a reliable performance so that they are applied by many Chinese companies. Besides, they are exported to many countries and regions including Latin America, Southeast Asia, Middle East and North Africa. What s more, the products are favored by the users.
Relying on local rich resources, convenient transportation, advanced technology, excellent product quality, perfect after sales service and sound prestige, Songshan will take all its efforts to establish long term friendship with old and new clients in order to promote the enterprise s development.
Welcome to our company.
Pbtc 2 Phosphonobutane 1 4 Tricarboxylic Acid Cas 37971 36Chemicals - Water Treatment - Changzhou Truly Foreign Trade Co.,Ltd - China - April 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Name: 2- Phosphonobutane- 1, 2, 4- tricarboxylic acid Synonyms: 2- PHOSOPHOBUTANE- 1, 2, 4- TRICARBOXYLIC ACID; PBTC; PBTCA; 2, 4- Butanetricarboxylicacid, 2- phosphono- 1; 2- phosphono- 1, 2, 4- butanetricarboxylic; 2- Phosphono- 1, 2, 4- bu...
Cas 6419 19 8 Amino Tris Methylene Phosphonic Acid Trulychem AtmpChemicals - Water Treatment - Changzhou Truly Foreign Trade Co.,Ltd - China - April 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Name: Amino tris( methylene phosphonic acid) Synonyms: NITRILOTRIMETHANEPHOSPHONIC ACID; NITRILOTRI( METHYL) TRIPHOSPHONIC ACID; TRIS( PHOSPHONOMETHYL) AMINE; Dequest 2000; BRIQUEST 301- 50A; ATMP CAS: 6419- 19- 8 MF: C3H12NO9P3 MW: 299.05 EI...
Water Treatment Chemicals Ddbac 1227 Cas 8001 54 5Chemicals - Water Treatment - Changzhou Truly Foreign Trade Co.,Ltd - China - April 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Name: DDBAC CAS: 8001- 54- 5 MF: C17H30ClN MW: 283.88 EINECS: 264- 151- 6 bp >100Â°C/ 760mmHg density: 0.98 storage temp. : 2- 8Â°C Stability: Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, moisture. Hygroscopic. Hazard Codes : C, N Ri...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"