Hedpa - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular Formula: C2H8O7P2 Molecular weight: 206.02 Structural Formula:
HEDP is an organphosphoric acid corrosion inhibitor. It can chelate with Fe, Cu, and Zn ions to form stable chelating compounds. It can dissolve the oxidized materials on these metals’ surfaces. HEDP shows excellent scale and corrosion inhibition effects under temperature 250℃. HEDP has good chemical stability under high pH value, hard to be hydrolyzed, and hard to be decomposed under ordinary light and heat conditions. Its acid/alkali and chlorine oxidation tolerance are better than that of other organ phosphoric acids (salt). HEDP can react with metal ions in water system to form hexa-element chelating complex, with calcium ion in particular. Therefore, HEDP has good antiscale and visible threshold effects. When built together with other water treatment chemicals, it shows good synergistic effects.
The solid state of HEDP is crystal powder, suitable for usage in winter and freezing districts. Because of its high purity, it can be used as cleaning agent in electronic fields and as additives in daily chemicals.
Appearance Colorless or light brown liquid White crystal powder
Active content (HEDP)% ≥ 50.0 60.0 89.0
Phosphorous acid (as PO33-)%≤ 2.0 2.0 0.80
Phosphoric acid (asPO43- )% ≤ 0.8 0.8 0.50
Chloride (as Cl-)%≤ 1.0 1.0 0.10
pH (1％ solution) ≤ 2 2 2.0
Density (20℃)g/cm3≥ 1.34 1.40 ——
Fe ion ppm ≤ 10 10 5.0
Active content (as HEDP•H2O )% ≥ —— 98.0
HEDP is used as scale and corrosion inhibition in circulating cool water system, oil field and low-pressure boilers in fields such as electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy, fertilizer, etc.. In light woven industry, HEDP is used as detergent for metal and nonmetal. In dyeing industry, HEDP is used as peroxide stabilizer and dye-fixing agent; In non-cyanide electroplating, HEDP is used as chelating agent. The dosage of 1-10mg/L is preferred as scale inhibitor, 10-50mg/L as corrosion inhibitor, and 1000-2000mg/L as detergent. Usually, HEDP is used together with polycarboxylic acid.
Package and Storage:
HEDP liquid: Normally In 30kg or 250kg net Plastic Drum, 25kg inner liner polyethylene (PE) bag, outer plastic woven bag, or confirmed by clients. Storage for ten months in room shady and dry place.
Acidity, Avoid contact with eye and skin, once contacted, flush with water.
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Phone: 00865333151273
- Address: huantai county, zibo, China
- Website: http://www.jlhedp.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Shandong province huantai county Jinlong Chemical Co., Ltd is a manufacturer of water treatment chemicals. We have engaged in industrial water treatment chemicals manufacturing and sales for 22 years, which is one of the most professional of China's industrial water treatment chemicals suppliers.
Our company is located at XinCheng Industrial Garden, a famous historic city. Our company owns complete production equipment, and it can manufacture all kinds of water treatment chemicals. Our technicians can research new products independently. Our main product series are Antiscale, Corrosion Inhibitors, dispersant, and so on. Our products have excellent quality and competitive price, which have been exported to 30 countries through the world, and won good opinions from customers. We will do our best to satisfy your request.
Tetra Sodium Salt Of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid Atmp Na4Chemicals - Water Treatment - Shandong TaiHe Water Treatment Co., LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Tetra sodium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP•Na4) CAS No. 20592-85-2 Molecular Formula: C3H8NO9P3Na4 Molecular weight: 387 Properties: ATMP•Na4 is the salt of ATMP, it can inhibit the scale formation, calcium carbonate in particular,...
Penta Sodium Salt Of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid Atmp Na5Chemicals - Water Treatment - Shandong TaiHe Water Treatment Co., LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Penta sodium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP•Na5) CAS No. 20592-85-2 (x-Na), 2235-43-0 (5-Na) Molecular Formula: C3H7NO9P3Na5 Molecular weight: 409 Properties: ATMP•Na5 is the salt of ATMP, it can inhibit calcium carbonate particular...
Potassium Salt Of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid Atmp KxChemicals - Water Treatment - Shandong TaiHe Water Treatment Co., LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Potassium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP•Kx) CAS No. 27794-93-0 Molecular Formula: C3H12-xNO9P3Kx Properties: ATMP•Kx is the partial potassium salt solution of ATMP. ATMP•Kx has better dissolution ability than that of sodium salt. A...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"