Purification Of Water Aluminum Sulphate Solution - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Aluminum sulfate, also called White Alum and Anhydrous
Aluminum Sulfate, is an inorganic compound. It is a kind of
white orthorhombic crystalline powder. There are four types
of Aluminum Sulfate in practice: non-iron aluminum sulfate,
flack aluminum sulfate, powdered aluminum sulfate and liquid
aluminum sulfate. It is harmful for water so that it
shouldn’t be used for ground water and sewage systems
before dilution. It is unallowed to put aluminum sulfate
into surroundings without government permission.
1. Soluble in water, acid and alkali; not soluble in ethyl
2. Its aqueous water is acidic. Aluminum Hydroxide will be
produced after hydrolysis.
3. If aqueous solution is boiling for a long time, Aluminium
hydroxide sulfate will be produced.
4. It is non-poisonous, but its dust is irritating to eyes.
Grade IGrade II
Solid Liquid Solid Liquid
Al2O3 % ≥15.67. 815.67. 8
PH((1% water solution ) ≥3.03.03.03.0
Water insoluble % ≤0.150.150.150.15
Fe % ≤0.500.250.500.25
Pb % ≤0.0010.0005--------
As % ≤0.00040.0002---------
Hg % ≤0.000020.00001--------
[Cr( VI)] % ≤0.0010.0005--------
Cd % ≤0.00020.0001----
1. It is used most widely in paper industry as the paper
sizing agent, which can improve the water resistance,
seepage control performance of paper.
2. It is used as a flocculant agent in the processing of
drinking water and industrial water. It can adjust the color
and flavor of drinking water.
3. When dissolved, it can make the tiny particles and
colloidal particles become many large pieces of flocs.
That’s why it is used as a coagulant to process the water.
4. Used as water purifying agent, precipitating agent,
fixing agent and filling agent.
5. Raw material of anti-perspiration cosmetics.
6. Raw material of fire foam in fire protection industry.
7. Raw material of artificial stone, senior ammonium alum
and other aluminates.
8. Used as analytical reagent, mordant, tanning agent, oil
decoloring agent, wood preservative.
Operation and Storage
1. Airtight operation, local exhaust
2. Avoid dust
3. Avoid contact with the oxidant
4. Discharge carefully to protect the packaging
5. Equipped with emergency treatment equipment
6. Empty containers may have injurants inside
1. Stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse.
2. Keep away from fire and heat sources.
3. Oxidants shouldn’t be stored together with aluminum
4. There should be a proper container for leakage in storage
1. It should be well packed before shipment.
2. The loading should be stable.
3. In the process of transportation, it is very important to
ensure the container is in a good condition.
4. Never deliver it together with oxidants and other food
5. Avoid solarization, rain and high temperature.
6. Clean the vehicles after transportation.
- Phone: 008613938586985
- Address: Nanhuan Road, Zhitian Town, Gongyi, Zhengzhou, Hen, zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.songquanwater.com
Published date: December 29, 2013 -
- Business Description: Established in 1986, Henan Songshan Water Purifying Materials Co. Ltd is located in Gongyi, a place of Chinese purifier hometown in Henan province. Specialized in R&D, production and sales of water treatment agent, Songshan Company is a corporate enterprise that is engaged in R&D, application of domestic drinking water, industrial wastewater and sludge treatment technology.
For more than 20 years, Songshan company has been adhering to a policy Science and Development. In 2002, the company passed ISO9001 International Quality Management System certification. The enterprise and its product are awarded many honors by government, such as Honest Enterprise, Quality Brand, and Famous Brand in Gongyi and so on.
Quality First, Customer Utmostis the enterprise s principle. Based on the advanced production technology learnt from global companies, Songshan has been developing its technology and its production scale. At present, it has a decent annual production including 20,000T PAC, 20,000T PAFC, 30,000T PFS and 10,000T other water treatment agents. All of its product have achieved industrial and national standard and all indicators are of advanced level in domestic market of same product. Its products have a reliable performance so that they are applied by many Chinese companies. Besides, they are exported to many countries and regions including Latin America, Southeast Asia, Middle East and North Africa. What s more, the products are favored by the users.
Relying on local rich resources, convenient transportation, advanced technology, excellent product quality, perfect after sales service and sound prestige, Songshan will take all its efforts to establish long term friendship with old and new clients in order to promote the enterprise s development.
Welcome to our company.
Pbtc 2 Phosphonobutane 1 4 Tricarboxylic Acid Cas 37971 36Chemicals - Water Treatment - Changzhou Truly Foreign Trade Co.,Ltd - China - April 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Name: 2- Phosphonobutane- 1, 2, 4- tricarboxylic acid Synonyms: 2- PHOSOPHOBUTANE- 1, 2, 4- TRICARBOXYLIC ACID; PBTC; PBTCA; 2, 4- Butanetricarboxylicacid, 2- phosphono- 1; 2- phosphono- 1, 2, 4- butanetricarboxylic; 2- Phosphono- 1, 2, 4- bu...
Cas 6419 19 8 Amino Tris Methylene Phosphonic Acid Trulychem AtmpChemicals - Water Treatment - Changzhou Truly Foreign Trade Co.,Ltd - China - April 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Name: Amino tris( methylene phosphonic acid) Synonyms: NITRILOTRIMETHANEPHOSPHONIC ACID; NITRILOTRI( METHYL) TRIPHOSPHONIC ACID; TRIS( PHOSPHONOMETHYL) AMINE; Dequest 2000; BRIQUEST 301- 50A; ATMP CAS: 6419- 19- 8 MF: C3H12NO9P3 MW: 299.05 EI...
Water Treatment Chemicals Ddbac 1227 Cas 8001 54 5Chemicals - Water Treatment - Changzhou Truly Foreign Trade Co.,Ltd - China - April 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Name: DDBAC CAS: 8001- 54- 5 MF: C17H30ClN MW: 283.88 EINECS: 264- 151- 6 bp >100Â°C/ 760mmHg density: 0.98 storage temp. : 2- 8Â°C Stability: Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, moisture. Hygroscopic. Hazard Codes : C, N Ri...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"