Sodium Tripolyphosphate 94% Stpp - Chinaprice: 1000.00 Dollar US$
CAS NO 7758-29-4
EINECS No.: 231-838-7
Usage: Used as additive in detergent synthesis, ceramics production, soap synergist.
Has strong emulsifying property to lubricant and fat, to adjust the PH value of buffer
liquid soap, water softener for industrial water, pretanning agent for leathe production,
in dyeing additive, paint, kaolin, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate and other
industries as dispersant for the preparation of suspension, as dispersant in drilling
fluid, as anti-oil agent in paper-making industry.
- Posted By: Zhengzhou Welcom Tech. Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8637167986518
- Address: No.7 DongQing Road, Hi-Tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China, Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.cnwelcom.cn
Published date: June 25, 2016 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Cas No 2809 21 4 Hedp AcidChemicals - Water Treatment - Zhengzhou Welcom Tech. Co., Ltd - China - June 25, 2016 - 1500.00 Dollar US$
1.Chemical name: 1-Hydroxyethylidene-1, 1-Diphosphonic Acid 2.Abbreviation: HEDP 3.Molecular Formula: C2H8O7P2 4.Molecular Weight: 206 5.CAS NO 2809-21-4 HS Code 2931901990 6.Specifications: Appearance: colorless transparent liquid Active ingredient:...
Pam PolyacrylamideChemicals - Water Treatment - Zhengzhou Welcom Tech. Co., Ltd - China - June 25, 2016 - 1000.00 Dollar US$
Name:PAM Polyacrylamide Anionic 1.CAS NO.: 9003-05-8 HS Code:3906901000 2.EINECS No.: 201-173-7 3.M.F.:[CH2=CHCONH2]n 4.appearance:white crystal powder 5.Specification: Polyacriylamide Anionic PAM 5-8 million Molecular weight:5-8 million Solid conten...
Polyacrylamide (pam)Chemicals - Water Treatment - XUNYU CHEMICAL - China - June 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Polyacrylamide(PAM), often referred to as “polymer” or “flocculant”. It is a long chain, linear organic polymer made up of individual monomer units with the molecular formula of C3H5NO and molecular weights ranging from 3, 000, 000 to 30, 000, 000 Da...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"