Activated Bleaching Earth From China Largest Supplier - Chinaprice: 260.00 Dollar US$
20+ Years experience
50+ export countries
Qingdao Eastchem is the biggest activated bleaching earth exporter in China, there are more than 20 years of experience. Currently Qingdao Eastchem has established their business in more than 50 countries which include India, Singapore, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Sudan, Yemen, Oman, Bangladesh, Kenya, Syria, Jordan and received the perfect reputation.Qingdao Eastchem is specialized in activated bleaching earth and supply full range of activated clay from China with more than 10 different type of specifications which can accommodate to different customers requirements.The raw material has been collected from 4 different Bentonite ore area in Northern to Southern region of China in order to meet various requirements of customers all over the year.
The Activated Bleaching Earth
The most important properties of activated clay are adsorption and decolorizing ability. Adsorption mainly means physical and chemical adsorption. Physical adsorption is attributed to Van Der Waal's forces. This force is commonly found both on the surface of the adsorbent and among molecules of adsorbate. As a result, the physical adsorption is non-selective but easy to reach equilibrium and has a better adsorption speed. Chemical adsorption is through chemical linkage with a significant selectivity. The decoloration for fats and oils is by adsorbing and removing the pigment, which is in the state of the colloidal particles dispersed in the oil or dissolved in oil.
As one of Chinese largest Activated Bleaching Clay suppliers, Qingdao Eastchem Inc exported products to over 20 countries in the world including Singapore, Japan and the United Arab Emirates. Our products are highly acknowledged by our clients for its larger surface area, strong adsorption capacity and high decoloration efficiency.
The Main Application of Activated Bleaching Earth
1. It is used to decolorize purification in the field of animal and vegetable oil refining. It can take off the harmful pigments, phospholipids, cotton, acid, and so on in oil to make high-grade edible oil. And the decolorant of edible oil grade is widely applicable to all kinds of vegetable oils, animal oil and mineral oil, such as soybean oil, rapeseed oil, peanut oil, cottonseed oil, sunflower oil, palm oil, coconut oil, castor oil, camellia oil, corn germ oil, refined bran oil, sesame oil, tung oil, safflower oil, and so on.
2. In the oil industry, it is used in the decoloration and purification of oil, lubricant oil, grease, paraffin oil, gas oil, kerosene and other minerals as well as petroleum cracking.
3. In the food industry, it can be used as agent for clarifying wine and sugar, fruit juice, beer stabilization treatment, glycosylated processing, and juice purification. It can save about 60% of the costs in sugar decoloration process. The color of refined sugar, the content of reducing sugar, sulfite ions, chloride ion, protein calcium and magnesium ions, pH value and the temperature of the boil sugar have met current industry standards. Filter cakes can be mixed in the animal feed, reducing environmental pollution and utilizing resources comprehensively.
4. In the chemical industry, it is used as a catalyst, fillers, desiccants, adsorbents, and waste treatment flocculants.
5. The products of environment grade can be placed in the refrigerator, pets' bedroom, toilet or other smelly places, for it has a good effect on the air purification.
6. It is more and more widely used in defense and medical science.
Why choose us
1.We are good reputation supplier with over 20 years’ experience. And exporting to more than 50 countries.
2.Free sample for test, quality control before shipment.
3.Customizing the package according to your requirements. Taking photos during the shipment. Prompt shipment with professional service.
4.Flexible payment term if you are good credit buyer. Like L/C, D/P, T/T, O/A and so on.
5.We have cooperation with Alibaba for 5 years. Our Trade Insurance on Alibaba ismore than USD18, 0000.
6.Fast response. Email will be feedback in 24 hours.Ensured you questions to be answered and solved in time.
- Posted By: Qingdao Eastchem Inc.
- Phone: +86-0532-85833735
- Address: No.61 Haier Road, Qingdao, Shandong, China
- Website: http://www.eastchem.cn
Published date: June 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: Qingdao Eastchem Inc. is a professional enterprise in Production,R&D and Trade distribution for the chemical products such as the Activated Bleaching Earth/Clay, the cenospheres,the Pentane,the ISO-Pentane,the Hexane,the Melamine,etc. Its commodities have been exported to more than 50 countries and regions in the world. Over more than 20 years' development, Qingdao Eastchem Inc. has established strategic alliance partnerships with many customers all over the world
Sps Reef SaltChemicals - Qingdao Haike General Sea Salt Co.Ltd. - China - February 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Specially formulated for use in sophisticated reef and marine aquariums. Specially for desalted water. Enriched with extra calcium, strontium, low molecular organic acids and other important trace elements. No nitrate, No phosphate, No Ammonium and o...
Lps Reef SaltChemicals - Qingdao Haike General Sea Salt Co.Ltd. - China - February 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
1.Specially for desalted water. 2.Biologically balanced levels of foundation condition, including adequate alkalinity and stable PH value. 3.Complete trace elements. 4.Enriched with extra calcium, strontium, low molecular organic acids and other impo...
Refrigerant Gas R410a For CoolingChemicals - ZIBO IRVINE INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD. - China - February 23, 2017 - 37.00 Dollar US$
Used in new residential and commercial air conditioning systems, heat pumps, dehumidifiers and small chillers. R410A is also being considered in some medium temperature refrigeration applications. As long-term substitute for R22, R410a is used mainly...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"