Alumina Aluminum Oxide Trihydrate Activated - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Synonym: Alumina; Aluminum Oxide trihydrate; Activated alumina
CAS No.: 1344-28-1
Molecular Weight: 101.96 g/mole
EINECS No.: 215-691-6
UN No.: 1263
Hazard Class: 3
HS Code: 2818200000
Place of Origin: Hubei, China
Appearance: White powder
Application: Functional ceramics, Electronic ceramics, Laser materials
Delivery Detail: prompt shipment
Packaging Detail: 25KG/bag or customer requirement
1.Main ingredient of Ruby and Sapphire are alumina, because of other impurities present different color. Ruby red contains chromium oxide, the sapphire blue containing iron oxide and titanium dioxide.
2. Alumina is the reason of aluminum can not easily be corrosion in the air. This layer of aluminum oxide film to prevent aluminum oxidation. This thickness and properties of oxide film can be strengthened accessed through anodized .
3. Aluminum is a good conductor of electricity and heat, but alumina is insulator of electrical and thermal. Corundum with high hardness, suitable for use as abrasive and cutting tools.
4. Alumina powder usually as the medium of chromatographic analysis.
5. In August 2004, scientists in the U.S. company 3M developed transparent alumina called tempered glass, use aluminum and rare earth elements manufactured synthetic alloy.
6. Can be used as emergency brakes of high-speed train.
7. Porous high surface area alumina known as activated alumina, commonly used as a catalyst, adsorbent, dehydrating agent and catalyst carrier.
Please feel free to contact me for more informations.
We supply it with good quality and competitive price, feel free to contact me for more informations.
- Posted By: Wuhan Gains Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8602783315521
- Address: Building 8th,Fuze Science Park, Gutian 3rd Road, Wuhan, China
- Website: http://www.gainschem.com
Published date: November 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sodium Fluorosilicate Silicofluoride Ssf 16893 85 9Chemicals - Wuhan Gains Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - November 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction of Sodium Fluorosilicate : Product Name Sodium Silicofluoride (Sodium Fluorosilicate) SSF CAS No. 16893-85-9 Molecular Formula Na2SiF6 Molecular Weight 188.06 Appearance : white crystal or crystalized powder. Purity 98.5% Place of origin...
Sodium Fluoride Sf 7681 49 4 NafChemicals - Wuhan Gains Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - November 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Name : Sodium Fluoride SF CAS No.: 7681-49-4 Molecular formula: NaF Molecular weight: 42 Appearance : a white powder or crystal. Purity 99% Place of origin Hubei Province, China annual output 10000MT Hazardous Grade 6.1 UN NO 1690 Packing : P...
Aluminium Fluoride Trifluoride 7784 18 1 Alf3Chemicals - Wuhan Gains Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - November 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Product name: Aluminium fluoride;Aluminium trifluoride; CAS NO: 7784-18-1 Molecular Formula: AlF3 Molecular Weight: 83.98 Appearance: White crystal or powder. Purity: 90% Packing : Plastic woven bag lined with plastic bag, net weight 25kg. Loading ca...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"