Anti Mek1 E203k Mouse Monoclonal Antibody - USAprice: contact company for price
Gene Symbol: MAP2K1; MAPKK1; MEK1; MKK1; PRKMK1
Description: Anti- MEK1 ( E203K) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
Background: MEK1 ( also known as extracellular signal- regulated kinases, ERKs) plays important role in the MAP kinase cascade, which transduces multiple extracellular signals to control cell growth, proliferation and differentiation. Activated upon growth factors stimulation, MEK1 phosphorylates MAPK3/ ERK1 and MAPK1/ ERK2, thus activates the MAP pathway and regulates transcription. Abnormal of the MEK1 protein, including point mutations, are implicated in diseases such as cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome ( CFC) and melanoma.
Immunogen: A synthetic peptide from the internal region of MEK1 which includes the mutation of E203K, human origin.
Applications: ELISA, WB
ELISA: 1: 1000- 1: 5000
WB: 1: 500- 1: 1000
Concentration: 1 mg/ ml
Purity: Purified from ascites
Constituents: PBS ( without Mg2+ and Ca2+) , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 50% glycerol
Species Reactivity: Recognizes E203K mutant, but not wild- type MEK1 of vertebrates.
Storage Conditions: Store at - 20Â°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles
- Posted By: NewEast Biosciences
- Phone: 6109452007
- Address: 24 Whitewoods Lane, Malvern, PA, USA
- Website: http://neweastbio.com
Published date: May 4, 2016 -
- Business Description: NewEast Biosciences are specialized in generating protein configuration specific monoclonal antibodies that recognize active (GTP bound) G proteins (including Ras superfamily small GTPases and heterotrimeric G proteins). These unique antibodies do not recognize the inactive (GDP bound) G proteins. These monoclonal antibodies have been successfully used to immunoprecipitate active G proteins from cell lysates, and for immunohistochemical staining of active G proteins in cultured cells or in tissue sections. Hence, these antibodies can be used to study the spatial and temporal dynamics of cellular signaling involving big and small G proteins, the future direction of signal transduction studies.
Anti Braf D594g Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyChemicals - NewEast Biosciences - USA - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26200 Gene Symbol: BRAF, BRAF1, RAFB1 Description: Anti- BRAF ( D594G) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: BRAF belongs to a family of serine- threonine protein kinases. As a part of a signaling pathway known as the the RAS/ MAPK pa...
Anti Alk D1225n Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyChemicals - NewEast Biosciences - USA - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26290 Gene Symbol: ALK, CD246, NBLST3 Description: Anti- ALK ( D1225N) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: Anaplastic lymphoma kinase ( ALK) also known as CD246 ( cluster of differentiation 246) is a tyrosine kinase receptor that pl...
Anti Sumo 1 Rabbit Polyclonal AntibodyChemicals - NewEast Biosciences - USA - April 14, 2015 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 21236 Gene Symbol: SUMO1 Description: Anti- SUMO- 1 Rabbit polyclonal Antibody Background: Small Ubiquitin- like Modifier or SUMO proteins are a family of small proteins that are covalently attached to and detached from other proteins...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"