Carboxymehtyl Cellulose - Chinaprice: 1000.00 Dollar US$
- Phone: 073184281909
- Address: No.18, Bingjiang Avenue., Huaihua Industry Park, H, Huaihua, Hunan, China
- Website: http://www.askjcmc.com
Published date: June 19, 2016 -
- Business Description: The AO SHENG Science & Technology Co.，Ltd manufactures a broad range of Sodium Carboxymehtyl Cellulose (CMC) & Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC).The manufacture plant is located in Huaihua industry Park, China, which covers an area of 80 acres with annual production capacity of 30,000mt.
AO SHENG has been producing CMC since the early 1990′s and has extensive knowledge of the manufacturing process and the products. Backed by customer cooperation and support, the company has grown into the one of the leading producer of CMC in China. Our skilled staff and well equipped Research and Development laboratories have the competence to tailor product performance to exacting customer specifications. And the development of environmentally-friendly products is a driving principle of our research.
Iron Dextran Powder 25% 35% 38%Chemicals - guanghong - China - November 23, 2016 - check with company for price
Product name Iron Dextran powder 25%, 35%, 38% (any Spec.) CAS No. 9004-66-4 Characters A Brown to Dark Brown Crystalline Powder; Odourless Quality Standard USP 34, CVP 2010 Molecular structural formula (C6H10O5)m [ Fe(OH)3 ] × Iron Dextran / gleptof...
Iron Dextran Solution 5 %Chemicals - guanghong - China - November 21, 2016 - check with company for price
CAS No. 9004-66-4 Characters This product is the sterilization colloid solution of complex of iron hydroxide and Dextran, is a brown to brown black solution Quality Standard USP 37, CVP 2010 Molecular structural formula (C6H10O5)m [ Fe(OH)3 ] × Iron ...
Market Price Carbon Black N351 N326 N330 N550 N660 N774Chemicals - Shanxi Starwin Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - November 14, 2016 - 700.00 Dollar US$
N326 is Low structure, high reinforcement, high tensile strength, very resistant to tear and chipping in natural rubber compounds. Used in mechanical goods, tire carcasses, belts, and off the road tread. N330 provides good abrasion resistance with hi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"