Caustic Soda Pearls Chemicals - UAEprice: contact company for price
It is used in the pulp and paper industry during the cooking process and oxygen delignification process.
It is employed in the textile industry during the scouring process, mercerization process, and dyeing process.
Soap and Detergents
It is applied during the saponificationprocess in soap industries and neutralization process in detergent industries.
It is used to extract alumina from bauxite ore via the Bayer process.
- Posted By: Tradeasia International DMCC
- Phone: 97142778045
- Address: JLT, Fortune Executive Tower, Dubai, UAE
- Website: http://www.chemtradeasia.com
Published date: September 9, 2014 -
- Business Description: The Trade Asia Group provides an integrated chemical procurement service to consumers worldwide with our global distribution network spanning Asia Pacific, the Middle East, the Americas and the European Union.
Acetic Acid ChemicalsChemicals - Tradeasia International DMCC - UAE - September 9, 2014 - contact company for price
Vinyl acetate monomer It is used to produce vinyl acetate monomer, which is employed to manufacture poly vinyl acetate. Acetic anhydride It is used to produce acetic anhydride, which is employed as a acetylating agent to manufacture cellulose acetate...
Caustic Soda Flakes ChemicalsChemicals - Tradeasia International DMCC - UAE - September 9, 2014 - contact company for price
Pulp and Paper It is used in the pulp and paper industry during the cooking process and oxygen delignification process. Textiles It is employed in the textile industry during the scouring process, mercerization process, and dyeing process. Soap and D...
Rubber Chemiacls Is Tmq Tbbs 6ppdChemicals - Gold Loyal international Investment Co.,Ltd - China - August 25, 2014 - contact company for price
Insoluble sulphur: IS7520, IS7020 Rubber antioxidant RD: （ TMQ） Vulcanization accelerator: NS( TBBS) Rubber antioxidant: 6PPD silica: the products has been Approved by Nexen Tire carbon black FOR MORE ， pls just mail me : Irisdu1...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"