Cinnamic Aldehyde 946 Phenylacrolein 3 Phenyl 2 Propenal Cinnamaldehyde - Chinaprice: contact company for price
glycol, insoluble in water and glycerol. Easily oxidized in air, acid,
The main application and features:
1. The application in medicine: Cinnamic Aldehyde plays important part in the application of pharmaceutical raw materials, commonly used in external drugs, synthetic drugs. Cinnamaldehyde can reduce the activity of trypsin, a significant stomach, carminative effect.Can be used for drugs in blood glucose control, diabetes control. Additionally, Cinnamaldehyde also has anti-virus, anti-cancer, dilation of blood vessels and blood pressure. Scars on the skin, and remove fibroids are a softening effect. Bone-active oil is also used for external use, mainly from the active muscles, loose congestion, has sedative, analgesic, antipyretic, anticonvulsant, regulating the role of the central nervous system, can also increase the number of white blood cells and platelets.
2. The application in the chemical industry: used in organic chemical and Synthesis of α-bromo cinnamic aldehyde, cinnamic acid, cinnamic alcohol, cinnamic nitrile and other products. Can producing reagent, laboratory reagents, insecticides, insect repellent, refrigerator deodorant, preservative agent. Can also be applied to oil exploration in the sterilization, acidification inhibitor, can significantly increase oil production and improve oil quality, reduce production cost. Cinnamaldehyde has bactericidal deodorant for the dual effect of chewing gum.
3. Applications in flavors and fragrances: Cinnamaldehyde is one of important flavors
and fragrances.It is usually used in Soap flavor or making gardenia, jasminum, lily of the valley, rose and some other perfumes. Cinnamaldehyde is a sweet-scented hydroxy acid class compounds which has a long-term sweet-scented function.It is used as a raw material in blending of flavor. Due to the higher boiling point comparing with the other similar organics, it is usually used as fixative.
4. The application in the food industry: cinnamaldehyde can be used in food flavors based on GB 2760-96.Mainly used for the preparation of cinnamon, cinnamon, cola flavor, also used for alcohol and tobacco. Used as a preservative, Commonly used in spices, fresh preservative preservatives (paper), but also it is a very good season (expected) oil, in order to improve the taste flavor. Such as: instant noodles, chewing gum, betel nut and other food as well as bread, cakes, pastries and other baked goods. Cinnamaldehyde can be used in making chewing gum and play a double effect on oral antiseptic and deodorant.
Cinnamic Aldehyde 946 Phenylacrolein 3 Phenyl 2 Propenal Cinnamaldehyde
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Phone: 15172386387
- Address: 496 Zhongshan Road Wuchan,Hubei,China, Wuhan, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: We are a high tech enterprise with enjoying import and export rights itself. And we are a comprehensive company mainly sellling pharmaceutical products. Our company insists on business tenet of quality product, competitive price and satisfied service, and sincerely serves customers fro each country in the world and areas. Welcome friends from home and abroad and men of insight to cooperate and create mutual development.
TEL:+86 027 88327880
Fax:+86 027 88048077
2 6 DihydroxypyridineChemicals - Wuhan EnTai Technology Development Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Name:2, 6-Dihydroxypyridine MF C5H5NO2 MW 111.1 CAS 626-06-2 Assay:97+% 2 6 Dihydroxypyridine Please see our contact information below
Boc D AlanineChemicals - Nanjing ChungHoSung Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product name: BOC-D-Alanine Chemical name: N-tert-Butoxycarbonyl-D- alanine; BOC-D-Ala-OH Molecular Weight: 189.21 CAS No.: 7764-95-6 Appearance: white crystalline powder Assay: 99.0% min Melting point: 81-83 ºC Specific optical rotation: 26 º (C=2, ...
2 Chloro 4 NitropyridineChemicals - Wuhan EnTai Technology Development Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Name: 2-Chloro-4-nitropyridine MF C5H3ClN2O2 MW 158.54 CAS 23056-36-2 Appearance:Light yellow powder Assay:97+% 2 Chloro 4 Nitropyridine For any questions and needs please contact us below
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"