Dicumyl Peroxide 99 Used On Rubber As Corsslinking Agent - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Dicumyl peroxide is white crystalline. Melting point of 41 - 42 â„ƒ. Relative density of 1.082. Decomposition temperature 120 - 125 â„ƒ room temperature stable. Gradually become yellowish under light. Insoluble water, soluble ethanol, ether, acetic acid, benzene and petroleum ether.
Theoretical Active Oxygen 5.92% ( purity 100% ) , 5.62% ( 95% purity) ;
Half Life Data:
100hr, Half Life Tempâ€¦â€¦â€¦101â„ƒ
10hr, Half Life Tempâ€¦â€¦â€¦117â„ƒ
1min, Half Life Tempâ€¦â€¦171â„ƒ
Type 1, DCP 99% , Crystal
Testing Item First Glass
Appearance White crystal
Purity, % 99.5 min
Melting point, â„ƒ 39.0 min
Total volatile content, % 0.20 max
Melt color ( Pt- Co) 100 max
ï¬An efficient organic peroxide crosslinking agent for PE, EVA, EPR, Siclione and VAE.
ï¬Crosslinking agent for EVA foam sheet, EVA shoe sole, PE foam.
ï¬Initiator of polymerization of styrene, mainly used for EPS resin.
ï¬Initiator/ crosslinking agent for XLPE, mainly used for cable insulation material.
ï¬Curing agent or hardener for UP resin, acrylate resin.
Type 2, DCP 40% with carrier CaCO3, powder form
Appearance White powder
DCP content, % 39- 41
Active oxygen content, % 2.28- 2.4
Calcium carbonate content, % 59- 61
Volatile, % â‰¤0.01
Screen residue rate A. 28.5% max( 80meshes)
B. 5% max( 40meshes)
C. 0% ( 30meshes)
It is mainly used as crosslinking agent for synthetic rubber.
Package and Storage:
20kg, Carton; 5kg one bag, 4 bags in one carton
Storage in dry and ventilative warehouse, avoid rain, moisture. Away from fire and heat, avoid exposure, with no direct contact with the acid or mixed. Shelf life of two years.
- Posted By: Tianjin Icason Technology Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 862260938150
- Address: 6-2-802, Yueyangli, CBD, Binhai New Area, Tianjin,, Tianjin, China
- Website: http://www.icason.com
Published date: October 21, 2015 -
- Business Description: Tianjin Icason Technology Co.,Ltd is the customer manufacturing and services business unit of ICASON GROUP. Icason is committed to being the preferred global supplier on cross linking agent, also called curing agent and vulcanizing agent,based on diverse industries. In the past more than two decades, ICASON works closely with customers to resolve development challenges on the polymerization reaction and polycondensation reaction.
Our focus is on three series Vulcanizing Agent Series, Curing Agent Series, and Co crosslinking Agent Series, Which are mainly used to the Coating, Rubber, Plastics, Electrical Insulation and Foundry Industries.
We have a reputation for providing customers across a wide range of cross link agents with flexible options and diverse solutions. Our insights into trends, innovative technologies and new concepts mean that we can find solutions to your unique challenges and identify opportunities for your business and products.
Ammonium Molybdate Dimolybdate Tetramolybdate HeptamolybdateChemicals - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 21, 2015 - contact company for price
Ammonium Dimolybdate 1. ( NH4) 2Mo2O7 Mo 56.0% MoO3 84.0% 2. Impurity Max each Si/ Fe/ Mg/ Al/ Pb0.0006% , K0.008% , Ca0.0008% , P/ Sn0.0005% , Cu/ Ni0.0003% 3. Size 40- 70um Ammonium Tetramolybdate 1. ( NH4) 2Mo4O13.2H2O Mo 56.0% 2. Impurity Max eac...
High Purity Ammonium Perrhenate 4n 5nChemicals - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 21, 2015 - contact company for price
Ammonium Perrhenate is slightly soluble in cold water, soluble in hot water. It is used for manufacturing of bimetallic Pt/ Re reforming catalysts, production of rhenium metal and perrhenic acid, high- purity rhenium powder, rhenium compound, and all...
High Purity Boric Acid H3bo3 99Chemicals - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 21, 2015 - contact company for price
High purity Boric Acid of 99.99% is used in a wide range of consumer and industrial products such as pharmaceutical, glass and fiberglass, nutritional supplements, flame retardants, wood preservatives, pest control, metallurgy and as raw material in ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"