Ecological Information Of Pyridine Hydrochloride - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Pyridine and its derivatives:
The atmospheric photodegradation estimates for the Pyridine and Pyridine Derivatives Category chemicals indicate that piperidine which is the lower molecular weight, non-aromatic and unsubstituted chemical in the category, would be expected to degrade rapidly (t1/2 < 1 day)
when exposed to UV light in the atmosphere. Pyridine and the three methyl derivatives of pyridine (picolines) which are the higher molecular weight, aromatic and substituted chemicals in the category, would be expected to photodegrade more slowly (t1/2 . 30 or 10 days,
respectively). , Lutidines, and collidines are expected to photodegrade even more slowly. The nitriles derivatives of pyridine are also predicted to photodegrade more slowly (t1/2 . 164 days). However, the nitrile derivatives of pyridine were predicted to partition to air much less favorably than to soil and water. As molecular weight and substitution increase in the category, greater distribution to water and soil and less to air is predicted. This trend is consistent with the vapor pressure data.
Pyridines are not expected to hydrolysis in the environment because they lack a potentially hydrolysable functional group.
There are adequate measured data across the pyridine group to allow the conclusion that these chemicals are biodegradable in the presence
of adequate oxygen and bacteria; however, they are relatively stable under anaerobic and/or sterile environments.
Depending upon the environmental conditions, different types of bacteria, fungi, and enzymes are involved in the degradation process of these compounds . Different organisms are using different pathways to biotransform a substrate The transformation rate of the pyridine derivatives is dependent on the substituents . For example, pyridine carboxylic acids have the highest transformation rate followed by mono-hydroxypyridines, methylpyridines, aminopyridines, and halogenated pyridines
Measured values for acute aquatic toxicity indicate that the Pyridine and Pyridine Derivatives Category chemicals are slightly to moderately
toxic to fish, invertebrates and algae. Modeled data for acute aquatic toxicity were generally consistent with the reliable measured values in
cases for which both existed.
- Posted By: JinXiang Chemical Factory
- Phone: 862586819858
- Address: Huangtang Town, Danyang, Jiangsu Province, danyang, China
- Website: http://www.jinchemical.com/eng/
Published date: April 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Pu Sheet With High QualityChemicals - Qingdao Bocheng Industrial Co.,Ltd. - China - April 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Description of PU sheet: PU is a unique material that offers the elasticity of rubber combined with the toughness and durability of metal. Because urethane is available in a very broad hardness range, it can replace rubber, plastic or metal. PU has b...
Teflon Sheet With Hige QualityChemicals - Qingdao Bocheng Industrial Co.,Ltd. - China - April 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Material: 100% teflon granular resin Style: Skived teflon sheet Thickness: 0.2mm ~ 7.0mm Width: 150mm ~ 2000mm Density: 2.1 ~ 2.3 g/cm3 Temp: -180°C ~ + 260°C Teflon sheet is manufactured by technics of compacting, sintering, rotary cutting with tefl...
Calcium Chloride AnhydrousChemicals - Akshar Exim Company Private Limited - India - April 8, 2013 - contact company for price
We are offering our clients a wide range of Calcium Chloride Anhydrous. Procured from the trusted vendors of the market, who process these products using high-grade ingredients, these products are compliant to international quality standards. Further...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"