Hydrated Lime Chemicals - UAEprice: contact company for price
It is used as a flocculants in industrial and sewage water treatment. It is also used to raise the pH of fresh water.
Pulp and Paper
It is employed in the pulp and paper industry to produce sodium hydroxide for the Kraft Process.
It is used to make mortar, lime plaster, and low quality paints.
It is employed to neutralize acids in industries, manufacture calcium stearate, separate sugar from sugar
cane, manufacture solid oil to produce brake pads and ebonite etc
- Posted By: Tradeasia International DMCC
- Phone: 97142778045
- Address: JLT, Fortune Executive Tower, Dubai, UAE
- Website: http://www.chemtradeasia.com
Published date: September 17, 2014 -
- Business Description: The Trade Asia Group provides an integrated chemical procurement service to consumers worldwide with our global distribution network spanning Asia Pacific, the Middle East, the Americas and the European Union.
Calcium Hypochlorite ChemicalsChemicals - Tradeasia International DMCC - UAE - September 17, 2014 - contact company for price
' Textile Industry It is used to bleach basic cellulosic fabrics such as cotton and linen. Water Treatment It is used to purify water, for treating wells, controlling algae especially sudden growth in reservoirs, filters and other equipment, treating...
Quick Lime ChemicalsChemicals - Tradeasia International DMCC - UAE - September 17, 2014 - contact company for price
' Construction Industry It is used to make plaster, mortar, stucco, bricks, and other building materials. Glass Industry It is used to manufacture various type of glass. Leather Industry It is used to remove animal hair before tanning in leather indu...
Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate ChemicalsChemicals - Tradeasia International DMCC - UAE - September 17, 2014 - contact company for price
' Cement It is used in cement production to reduce chromium VI compounds to chromium III. Textiles It is employed in textile manufacture during the dyeing process of wool to facilitate the bonding of color to the fabric cells. Iron oxide It is used t...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"