Kojic Acid Dipalmitate Supplier - Chinaprice: contact company for price
CAS: 79725- 98- 7
Appearance: White crystal
Assay: 98% Min.
Melting point: 92- 96 °C
Loss on drying: 0.5% Max.
Residue on Ignition: 0.5% Max.
Heavy Metal: 10ppm Max.
Arsenic: 2ppm Max.
Bacteria: 300CFU/ g Max.
Fungi: 100CFU/ g Max.
Application: Used to the cosmetics.
It is modified kojic acid derivative, which not only overcomes the instability to light, heat and metallic ion, but also keeps the inhibitory tyrosinase activity and prevents the forming of melanin. As fat soluble skin whitening agent, it is easier to be absorbed by skin.
Packing: 25kg/ drum, or as customers request.
- Posted By: Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited
- Phone: 18432912390
- Address: email@example.com, SJZ, China
- Website: http://www.rare-chemical.com
Published date: March 19, 2015 -
- Business Description: With advanced technology products, Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited
have entrenched as the most authentic manufacturer, exporter and
supplier of Mine & Chemical products. As a specialized company separated
from state owned corporation, we have rich experience in this line,
being confident to satisfy different clients' demand.
Our excellent after sale service, cost down production process and prompt delivery ensures greater satisfaction to our customers. We consist of a proficient work force, who work in close coordination with our clients to offer various materials in accordance to their specifications.
Innovative packaging, warehousing and inventory control schemes have established us as the most preferred company satisfying the varied requirements of the wide spectrum of customers. With more than 20 years' development, we have established a large dealer and distributor network spread all over the world.
Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate Ipbc For Cosmetic And MedicineChemicals - Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited - China - March 18, 2015 - contact company for price
Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate ( IPBC) CAS: 55406- 53- 6 Appearance: White crystal Purity: 99% Min. Moisture: 0.2% Max. Melting point: 64- 66 °C Chroma ( gardner) : 2max. Application: IPBC is an effective sterilization preservatives, is mainly used in c...
Methylparaben For Cosmetics And MedicineChemicals - Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited - China - March 18, 2015 - contact company for price
Methylparaben CAS: 99- 76- 3 Purity ( on dry base) : 99.0- 100.5% Appearance: White crystalline powder Melting Point: 125- 128 °C Sulfate: 0.05% Max. Residue on Ignition: 0.1% Max. Acidity: 0.1% Max. Loss on Drying: 0.5% Max. Heavy Metals( Pb) : 10 p...
Alkyl Polyglucosides Apg Lauryl GlucosideChemicals - Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited - China - March 18, 2015 - contact company for price
Alkyl Polyglucosides ( APG) / Lauryl Glucoside CAS: 110615- 47- 9 Appearance: Light Yellow Liquid Solubility: Dispersible Active content: 50% Min. Density g/ ml: 1.06- 1.08 PH Value: 11.5- 12.5 Viscosity ( 20°C) mPa. s: 3000 Min. Free Fatty Alcohol: ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"