L Pyroglutamic Acid Cas#98 79 3 - Chinaprice: 4.00 Dollar US$
Pyroglutamic acid (also known as PCA, 5-oxoproline, pidolic acid, or pyroglutamate for its basic form) is an uncommon and little studied amino acid derivative in which the free amino group of glutamic acid or glutamine cyclizes to form a lactam.It is a metabolite in the glutathione cycle that is converted to glutamate by 5-oxoprolinase. Pyroglutamate is found in many proteins including bacteriorhodopsin. N-terminal glutamic acid and glutamine residues can spontaneously cyclize to become pyroglutamate. This is one of several forms of blocked N-terminals which present a problem for N-terminal sequencing using Edman chemistry, which requires a free primary amino group not present in pyroglutamic acid. The enzyme pyroglutamate aminopeptidase can restore a free N-terminus by cleaving off the pyroglutamate residue.--from Wikipedia
- Phone: +8618628239040
- Address: Chengdu Baishixing,North of Industry Road 217#, Chengdu,Pujiang, Sichuan Province, China
- Website: http://www.cd-bsx.com
Published date: June 28, 2016 -
- Business Description: Manufacturer of amino acids.
Boc-L-Pyroglutamic Acid Ethyl Ester
Sps Reef SaltChemicals - Qingdao Haike General Sea Salt Co.Ltd. - China - February 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Specially formulated for use in sophisticated reef and marine aquariums. Specially for desalted water. Enriched with extra calcium, strontium, low molecular organic acids and other important trace elements. No nitrate, No phosphate, No Ammonium and o...
Lps Reef SaltChemicals - Qingdao Haike General Sea Salt Co.Ltd. - China - February 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
1.Specially for desalted water. 2.Biologically balanced levels of foundation condition, including adequate alkalinity and stable PH value. 3.Complete trace elements. 4.Enriched with extra calcium, strontium, low molecular organic acids and other impo...
Hiker Ocean Sps Reef SaltChemicals - Qingdao Haike General Sea Salt Co.Ltd. - China - February 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
1.Specially formulated for use in sophisticated reef and marine aquariums. 2.Specially for desalted water. 3.Enriched with extra calcium, strontium, low molecular organic acids and other important trace elements. 4.No nitrate, No phosphate, No Ammoni...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"