Mbt Melting Sunny Recommended - Chinaprice: contact company for price
code: 2930909090 Molecular Formula: CH2(SCN)2 Molecular Weight: 130
Property: Methylene Bis Thiocyanate is a light yellow acicular
crystalline chemical. Its melting point is 100-104℃, sight soluble
in other organic solvents, soluble in water at the degree of 0.4%, and
stable under acid conditions.
MBT is an efficient, broad-spectrum Germicide & Algaecide & displaying strong extermination effects against Germs, Fungus, and Algae existing in circulating water. It maintains long-term effects and is applicable to broad PH value and temperature ranges. Using 3-4ppm MBT kills over 90% of nitrosation germs, sulfate reducing germs, colon bacillus, anti-nitrosation germs and many other types of germs. MBT liquid is stable, and it can decompose shortly in application. It has analysis method and is easy for monitoring, so it is safe for discharge.
MBT can increase oil production by reducing oil layer contamination, preventing clay form expanding, and disinfecting. It can also be used to protect packing paper from going molding, treat circulating cooling water, and remove marine organisms from marine liners. It has excellent effects of anti-corrosion, germicide and algaecide for electrical materials, bamboo and wooden ware, coatings, rubber, canvas, glue and ink.
MBT 1% emulsion is a kind of efficient, broad-spectrum and safe agricultural germicide, having good effects against diseases of rice and wheat. Within the recommended quantity, it is safe to rice seed and increases germination percentage. As it is an organic thiocyano germicide, it can solve the problem of anti-pesticide property developed by the widely used absorbing germicides. Whenused in treating rice seed, it does not need presoaking or after-washing. It can be used directly in germination and seeding.
MBT also can be made of safe fish medicine to prevent many kinds of fish disease. It is a good disinfectant in the water for various breed aquatics.
1. Control of microbial activity in cooling water systems.
2. Control of slime in Pulp & Paper Manufacturing.
3. Preservation of paints, adhesives, synthetic polymer lattices and latex emulsions.
4. Anti-microbial treatment of water thinned products, thickeners and slurries.
5. Preservation of wood and wood products.
6. Preservation of Leather and Leather products.
7. Oil well brines and drilling mud.
Package and Storage:
Normally packed in 25kg/paper bag or fibre drum, also be packed as required.
Store it in cool, dry and ventilative places. Keep away from incompatible substance. It can not be stored together with food and feedstuff.
More information pls contract me by : sunny(at)iro-taihe(dot)com
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Chemland Group INC
- Phone: 8653285026682
- Address: NO.10 HongKong Middle Rd, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.chemland.us/
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Abundant professional knowledge, long term production & business experiences, and well equipped facilities enable us deserved to name us CHEM. Continuous observation to our promise, deep understanding to the customer needs and the philosophy to pursue win win signifies us as credible and supportive as the "LAND"..
Chemland Group Inc. is the top chemical supplier in China with the core business of water treatment chemicals, active in all R&D, quality control (QC), marketing and technical&delivery support. With
Vision: To be the one stop procurement solution for water treatment and relatative chemicals all over the world.
Complete and wide range of water treatment chemicals, especially in Organophosphonate Chemicals (ATMP, HEDP, PBTCA etc with leading crystal products output) and Polymer Dispersants (AA/AMPS, MA/AA, 3100 etc).
Consistent and superior quality from stringent QC system and modern test instrument, such as Gel Chromatograph in molecular weight distribution.
Timely delivery based on the abundant production capacity, stable raw material supply, experienced teams in production, logistic and management, and the global distribution network.
New and customerized product supply from the well equiped systhesis and application laboratory staffed with professional and passionated R&D team.
Chemland has been acquiring, investing or establishing the tight relation with many other plants and companies which have the same business philosophy, and established Qingdao Iro Taihe International Trade Co., Ltd. specialied for all relevant businesses. Through integrating different resources and spreading our advantages into these corporations, Chemland expects to offer maximum support to the customers. Now, the significant progress and strengths are also gained in the following fields:
Water Treatment Chemicals
Biocides and Algicide
Oil Drilling Chemicals
Chemicals industry needs specialised and competitive suppliers with diversified products and customerised service. We are striving!
Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r8Chemicals - Baili Hose Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Application: Automobile, Engineering Machinery, Lathe, Agriculture Machine, Mining, Spurting the Oil Paint, Avigation&Spacefight, Cooling and other Hydraulic Control System. Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r8 Please inquiry for your need now
Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r16Chemicals - Baili Hose Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Tube:Oil resistant synthetic rubber Reinforcement:Two high tensile steel wire braid. Cover:Black, abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber. MSHA approved. Temperature range:-40℃to+100℃ Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r16 Feel free to contact...
Din 1scChemicals - Baili Hose Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Tube : Oil resistant synthetic rubber Reinforcement : one high tensile steel wire braid Cover : Abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber Temperature range : -40 ℃ to +100 ℃ Din 1sc Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"