Nickel Plating Brightener - Chinaprice: contact company for price
nickel plating coating has high hardness, so it can improve the products
surface abrasion resistance. It is often used as protective and
decorative coating of steel, zinc die castings, aluminum alloys and
copper alloys. It can protect the base materials from corrosion, and it
is often used as the intermediate coating of other coatings. The
corrosion resistance property is better and the appearance is more
beautiful. Succinonitrile is often used as nickel plating brightener.
The nickel plating brightener, also called nickel plating additive, is a
kind of commonly used efficient additive of nickel plating solution. It
can improve the brightness and binding force of coating significantly.
And it can improve the stability of nickel plating solution greatly.
Besides, it can prolong the nickel plating solution service cycle. So it
can reduce the production cost and improve the production quality. A
nickel plated silver ring terminal. Nickel plating brightener makes the
ring terminal have bright appearance. Three nickel plated zinc die
castings are on the floor. Nickel plating can protect the zinc die
castings from corrosion, and the brightener makes them bright.
- Posted By: Hengshui Laike Chemical Products Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 863182319678
- Address: North Industrial Zone, Hengshui, Hebei, China., hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.succinonitrile.com
Published date: October 27, 2015 -
- Business Description: Hengshui Laike Chemical Products Co., Ltd. is the leading manufacturer of succinonitrile in China. We have more than 10 years experience in producing high quality succinonitrile, which is used in many industry fields. Succinonitrile is mainly used as a solvent that is used to extract the aromatic hydrocarbon from the petroleum fraction. It is used as nickel plating brightener which makes products bright. It is used to manufacture quinacridone pigment to make the world beautiful and colorful. Besides, it is used in organic synthesis to make organic substances. It is also used to manufacture nylon 4. What's more, it is used as battery electrolyte additive which makes batteries more stable.
SuccinonitrileChemicals - Hengshui Laike Chemical Products Co., Ltd. - China - October 27, 2015 - contact company for price
Succinonitrile - Colorless and Odorless But Highly Toxic Succinonitrile, also called butanedinitrile, is colorless and odorless waxy solid. It is slightly soluble in water but soluble in ethanol and chloroform. It is mainly used as the solvent to ext...
Aromatic HydrocarbonChemicals - Hengshui Laike Chemical Products Co., Ltd. - China - October 27, 2015 - contact company for price
Petroleum is a complex mixture of different boiling point fractions. The crude oil can be divided into several fractions according to the different boiling points of different fractions: gasoline fraction, kerosene fraction, light diesel oil fraction...
Allyl IsothiocyanateChemicals - International Agro Oil Industries Limited - India - October 24, 2015 - contact company for price
Indias leading manufacturer exporters of Allyl Isothiocyanate, Mustard Essential Oil Available in 1kg, 5kg, 25kg cans Physical Properties Appearance : Clear, Colourless to pale yellow liquid Specific Gravity : 1.017 â€“ 1.018 @ 20D. C Odour: Pungent ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"