Oxyegen Absorber Packets Of Various Sizes Available - Indiaprice: contact company for price
keep the packed material fresh, dry and moisture- free. The packets are
air- tight enough so that the air in the atmosphere can not enter and
spoil the packed things.
We are global suppliers of oxygen absorbers, pharmaceutical desiccants and other adsorbents that keep the food and the pharmaceutical packed safe from moisture.
- Posted By: Sorbead India - Oxygen Absorber Supplier
- Phone: 912652761041
- Address: 304-307, III Floor, Prayosha Complex, Vadodara, India
- Website: http://oxygen-absorbers.com/
Published date: January 7, 2016 -
- Business Description: Sorbead India is manufacturing and exporting wide range of Oxygen
Absorbers, Oxygen Scavengers, O - busters, O2 Scavengers, Oxygen
Absorbers Packets in different sizes, shapes and colors. Our all
products are USFDA and DMF Approved and ISO 9001-2008 certified.
Magnesium Oxide Supplier Sulphate Pharma GradeChemicals - Meishen Technology - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Hebei Meishen Technology Co. , LTD specialized in the production of magnesium oxide which can be applied to industry, medicine, food additives, phosphor, reagents, AR, silicon steel and so on. Certificates we passed: Kosher, GMP, Food certification, ...
Magnesium Oxide Expert High EndChemicals - Meishen Technology - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
In medical application, magnesium oxide is mainly used as Antacids and Laxative for much stomach acid gastric and duodenal ulcer disease. In the chemical industry, it is used as raw materials of catalyst and magnesium salt, also used in the productio...
Meishen Magnesium Oxide Hot SellChemicals - Meishen Technology - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Hebei Meishen Technology CO. , LTD is a high- tech enterprises assigned by the provincial department of science and technology. It is established in 2003, mainly produce magnesium oxide, magnesium carbonate and magnesium sulphate and related magnesiu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"