Pu Sheet With High Quality - Chinaprice: contact company for price
PU is a unique material that offers the elasticity of rubber combined with the toughness and durability of metal. Because urethane is available in a very broad hardness range, it can replace rubber, plastic or metal. PU has better abrasion and tearing resistance than rubbers, while offering higher load bearing capacity. When compared to plastics, PU offers superior impact resistance, while offering excellent wear properties and elastic memory. PU have replaced metals in sleeve bearings, wear plates, sprockets, rollers and various other parts, with benefits such as weight reduction, noise abatement and improved wear resistance. It’s working temperature is -40°C~+80°C.
Speciations of PU sheet:
Material: 100% Virgin Polyether or Polyester
Tensile Strength: 25-55Mpa
Elasticity Impact: >25%
Hardness: 40-95Shore A
Tear strength: 35-155KN/m
Akron Abrasion Loss: <0.05cm3/1.61km
Compression set (22h*70°C): <10%
Working Temperature: 120°C
Characteristics of PU:
1. Abrasion resistance
2. Oil and solvent resistance
3. Good Load bearing capacity
4. Excellent tear resistance
5. Good Weather resistance
6. Noise reduction and damping performance
Applications of PU sheet:Mainly used as a spring and stamping tool to reducing the pressing. Make flexible parts, mainly used in the press and other mechanical devices that can protect equipment from damage as well as ensuring product quality. PU sheet can also be reprocessed into a variety of seals, buffer components, and other non-standard items.
- Posted By: Qingdao Bocheng Industrial Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 8653268658616
- Address: Room 319, Buiding D-2, Zhonglian Square, No. 122, , Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.bcptfesheet.com
Published date: April 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Teflon Sheet With Hige QualityChemicals - Qingdao Bocheng Industrial Co.,Ltd. - China - April 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Material: 100% teflon granular resin Style: Skived teflon sheet Thickness: 0.2mm ~ 7.0mm Width: 150mm ~ 2000mm Density: 2.1 ~ 2.3 g/cm3 Temp: -180°C ~ + 260°C Teflon sheet is manufactured by technics of compacting, sintering, rotary cutting with tefl...
Calcium Chloride AnhydrousChemicals - Akshar Exim Company Private Limited - India - April 8, 2013 - contact company for price
We are offering our clients a wide range of Calcium Chloride Anhydrous. Procured from the trusted vendors of the market, who process these products using high-grade ingredients, these products are compliant to international quality standards. Further...
Calcined Magnesite PowderChemicals - Akshar Exim Company Private Limited - India - April 8, 2013 - contact company for price
We are prominently indulged in offering an impeccable range of Calcined Magnesite Powder. Formulated using high-grade components at our vendors end, these products find their applications at various industries. Owing to the purity, longer service lif...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"