Rtv 1 Silicone Sealant For Solar Pv Modules - Chinaprice: 5.00 Dollar US$
Relative Density 1.40~1.45 (g/cm3)
Tensile Strength ≥2.5 (MPa)
Break Elongation ≥500 (%)
Shear Strength ≥2.0 (MPa)
Hardness 45~55 (Shore A)
The Temperature Range -60~200 (℃)
Volume Resistivity 2.6×1015 (Ω·CM)
Dielectric Strength 20 (kV/·mm)
Dielectric Constant 3.12
Flame Retardant Grade UL94 HB
Contact Joe for a sample.
- Phone: +86 13728414609
- Address: Room 1206, Science Avenue 97, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.usilicone.com
Published date: July 6, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company has abundant experiences about R&D, especially we have advantage in clothing leather/ daily chemical/ paper making/ food and beverage/ medical treatment/ kitchen/ car accessory/ intellectual product and so on
Silicone Grease With Good Construction Performance And Thermal ConductionChemicals - Guangzhou Usilicone chemical material Co.,Ltd - China - July 5, 2016 - 9.00 Dollar US$
OUR ADVANTAGE Appearance White Paste Penetration 170~300(1/10mm, 25℃) Oil Separation ≤1.0(%)(200℃, 8h) Volatile ≤1.0(%)(200℃, 8h) Thermal Conductivity 3.8-4.2(w/m.k) 1kg/tank 10kg/barrel 80g/branch 150g/branch. NOTE 1. This product is not a dangerous...
Potting Silicone Glue For Power Equipment And Electronic ComponentChemicals - Guangzhou Usilicone chemical material Co.,Ltd - China - July 5, 2016 - 3.00 Dollar US$
Before The Curing Performance Indicators A B Appearance Gray Fluid White Fluid Viscosity 1500~2500(cps) 1500~2500(cps) A:B 1:1 Mixed Viscosity 1500~2500(cps) Operable Time 30~120(min) (Adjustable) Curing Time 3~5(h) After The Curing Hardness 40~50(Sh...
Silicone Adhesive With Good Quake Proof For Power SupplyChemicals - Guangzhou Usilicone chemical material Co.,Ltd - China - July 5, 2016 - 3.00 Dollar US$
Name:silicone adhesive with good quake-proof for power supply Before the curing Appearance White paste Relative density 1.60~1.70(g/cm3) Surface drying time ≤15(min) After the curing Tensile strength ≥1.5(MPa) Elongation At Break ≥150(%) Shear streng...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"