Silicone Glue For Solar Photovoltaic Components - Chinaprice: 6.00 Dollar US$
Before The Curing
Appearance White Paste
Tack Free Time ≤10 (min)
Extrudability 5~11 (g/s, 25℃)
Cure Time 3~7(d)
After the curing
Relative Density 1.40~1.45 (g/cm3)
Tensile Strength ≥2.5 (MPa)
Break Elongation ≥500 (%)
Shear Strength ≥2.0 (MPa)
Hardness 45~55 (Shore A)
The Temperature Range -60~200 (℃)
Volume Resistivity 2.6×1015 (Ω·CM)
Dielectric Strength 20 (kV/·mm)
Dielectric Constant 3.12
Flame Retardant Grade UL94 HB
Sample: 300mL / tube, 25tubes / box.
If you want to know more about this product, please click our website or contact me!
- Phone: +86 13728414609
- Address: Room 1206, Science Avenue 97, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.usilicone.com
Published date: July 4, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company has abundant experiences about R&D, especially we have advantage in clothing leather/ daily chemical/ paper making/ food and beverage/ medical treatment/ kitchen/ car accessory/ intellectual product and so on
Silicone Grease With High Thermal ConductionChemicals - Guangzhou Usilicone chemical material Co.,Ltd - China - July 4, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
silicone grease with high thermal conduction Appearance White Paste Penetration 170~300(1/10mm, 25℃) Specific Gravity 2.7~3.0 Oil Separation ≤1.0(%)(200℃, 8h) Volatile ≤1.0(%)(200℃, 8h) Breakdown Voltage Strength ≥10(kv/mm) Volume Resistivity ≥3×1014...
Silicone Adhesive For Power EquipmentChemicals - Guangzhou Usilicone chemical material Co.,Ltd - China - July 4, 2016 - 6.00 Dollar US$
silicone adhesive for power equipment Before the curing Appearance White paste Relative density 1.60~1.70(g/cm3) Surface drying time ≤15(min) After the curing Tensile strength ≥1.5(MPa) Elongation At Break ≥150(%) Shear strength ≥2.0(MPa) Hardness 35...
White Cream Silicone Sealant For Solar LightingChemicals - Guangzhou Usilicone chemical material Co.,Ltd - China - July 2, 2016 - 6.00 Dollar US$
silicone glue for solar lighting Before The Curing Appearance White Paste Tack Free Time ≤10 (min) Extrudability 5~11 (g/s, 25℃) Cure Time 3~7(d) After the curing Relative Density 1.40~1.45 (g/cm3) Tensile Strength ≥2.5 (MPa) Break Elongation ≥500 (%...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"