Sodium Humate Feed Additive - Chinaprice: contact company for price
black granular or powder, soluble in water, alkaline, has the functions of ion exchange, adsorption, complexation, flocculation, decentralization and adhesive bonding.
Solubility of sodium humate 85%min. 95%min.
humic acid (dry basis) 55%min. 60%min.
moisture: 15%max. 15%max.
PH value: 8-11 8-11
Increase physiological metabolism
Increase activity of invivo enzyme
Retain water and fight drought
Prevents corrosion of fruits
Make animal capillus bright
Increase disease resistance
Petroleum drilling fluid decreasing and filtering agent
Boiler anti-scaling agent and water quality stabilizer
Cementing agent for pulverized coal shaping
Ceramic pug additive
Ore dressing agent
For medicine Antiphlogistic and hemostatic
From: Ms Carol
Sodium Humate Feed Additive
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Humate( tianjin)International limited
- Phone: 862224228749
- Address: Liuwei road, Tianjin, China
- Website: http://www.x-humate.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r8Chemicals - Baili Hose Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Application: Automobile, Engineering Machinery, Lathe, Agriculture Machine, Mining, Spurting the Oil Paint, Avigation&Spacefight, Cooling and other Hydraulic Control System. Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r8 Please inquiry for your need now
Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r16Chemicals - Baili Hose Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Tube:Oil resistant synthetic rubber Reinforcement:Two high tensile steel wire braid. Cover:Black, abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber. MSHA approved. Temperature range:-40℃to+100℃ Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r16 Feel free to contact...
Din 1scChemicals - Baili Hose Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Tube : Oil resistant synthetic rubber Reinforcement : one high tensile steel wire braid Cover : Abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber Temperature range : -40 ℃ to +100 ℃ Din 1sc Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"