Sodium Sulfide Red And Yellow Flake - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular formula: Na2S
Property: Thin flakes, yellow or red, soluble water, presenting strong alkaline solution, easily oxidized when exposed to air, poison
ITEM STANDARD I STANDARD II STANDARD III STANDARD IV STANDARD V
Fe 20ppm max 30ppm max 50ppm max 150ppm max 1500ppm max
Na2S 62%min. 62%min. 60%min. 60%min. 60%min.
Water insolubles 0.10%max. 0.18%max. 0.18%max. 0.30%max. 0.40%max.
Na2CO3 1.80%max. 1.80%max. 1.80%max. 3.00%max. 5.00%max.
Na2SO3 1.80%max. 1.80%max. 2.00%max. 2.00%max. 2.00%max.
Na2S2O3 2.00%max. 2.00%max. 2.00%max. 2.00%max. 2.00%max.
Colour Yellow RED
contact: Ms Carol Wang
Sodium Sulfide Red And Yellow Flake
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Humate( tianjin)International limited
- Phone: 862224228749
- Address: Liuwei road, Tianjin, China
- Website: http://www.x-humate.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r8Chemicals - Baili Hose Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Application: Automobile, Engineering Machinery, Lathe, Agriculture Machine, Mining, Spurting the Oil Paint, Avigation&Spacefight, Cooling and other Hydraulic Control System. Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r8 Please inquiry for your need now
Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r16Chemicals - Baili Hose Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Tube:Oil resistant synthetic rubber Reinforcement:Two high tensile steel wire braid. Cover:Black, abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber. MSHA approved. Temperature range:-40℃to+100℃ Hydraulic Hose Sae 100r16 Feel free to contact...
Din 1scChemicals - Baili Hose Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Tube : Oil resistant synthetic rubber Reinforcement : one high tensile steel wire braid Cover : Abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber Temperature range : -40 ℃ to +100 ℃ Din 1sc Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"