Triphenylphosphine Oxide Tppo - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular formual: C18H15OP
Molecular weight: 108.1
Appearance: white to off- white crystal
Content: 99.5% Min
Melting point: 154- 158Â°C
Usage: Triphenylphosphine oxide ( TPPO) is a coordinating solvent used to activate crystallization
of chemical compounds. It has been used in flame retardant applications, as an epoxy cure
catalyst, and more recently, to produce nanostructures.
- Posted By: Dalian Huiyuan Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8641139738582
- Address: Room 2502, East tower, Champs Elysees Plaza, No. 3, Dalian, China
- Website: http://www.dlhychem.com
Published date: February 16, 2016 -
- Business Description: Dalian Huiyuan Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. is a high tech enterprise, located in Dalian High tech industry Zone, has a convenient transportation and excellent site. The company is noted for its proper location and powerful technology.
Our company is the leading manufacturer base and exporter for the Phenols and Quinones series products in China.
Dalian Huiyuan Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. has owned the advanced production craft, modern and advanced prediction equipment technologies,the precise testing instruments, the professional production and management teams, splendid product quality, good market credit standing and intimate service. Several professional technicians are engaged in research, discover and after sale service.
Our company not only owned the factory and the research institute, we owned Import and Export Corporation. The company has the qualification of independent international trading. We have achieved hundred of scientific research and using outcomes and productions in the following fields: the addition agent in plastic, resin, printing ink, polymer material, like inhibitors, antioxidant, ultraviolet absorber, and so on. Now we have several series product: Phenols, Quinones, Fluorescent whitening agent, ultraviolet absorbent, Intermediates of medicine and pesticide. The products are exported to Europe, America, Japan, India and Southeast Asia and other districts.
ToluhydroquinoneChemicals - Dalian Huiyuan Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. - China - February 16, 2016 - contact company for price
CAS Number: 95- 71- 6 Appearance: white to off- white crystals Content: 99.0% Min Melting point: 126 Â°CMin Usage: An effective polymerization retarder and inhibitor for acrylonitrile and vinyl monomers, and a useful antioxidant for. oleate and linse...
Para BenzoquinoneChemicals - Dalian Huiyuan Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. - China - February 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Chemical name: 1, 4- Benzoquinone, p- Benzoquinone Synonyms name: 2, 5- Cyclohexadiene- 1, 4- dione, Quinone CAS NO. : 106- 51- 4 Appearance: Yellow crystal Content: 99.0% min Melting point: 112.0- 116.0Â°C Moisture: 0.5% max Residue after ignition: ...
Tert Butyl HydroquinoneChemicals - Dalian Huiyuan Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. - China - February 16, 2016 - contact company for price
CAS Number: 1948- 33- 0 Appearance: white to off- white crystals Melting point: 126.5- 128.5 Â°C Content: 99.0% Min Use: A useful antioxidant for unstable organic liquids such as chlorinated hydrocarbons, certain oils, ethers, and aldehydes. Also an ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"