Crude Coal Tar Pitch - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Water Content :4% max
Ash Content : 0.3 % max.
Insoluble in Toulene : 5%-8%
Quinoline Insoluble : 10 max.
Naphthalene :7% min;
we are one of the biggest manufacture of crude coal tar and big market in Bangledash.
the raw materials of manufacturing paint, electrode, pitch coke, carbon black, wood preservative oil and pesticides and others, mainly used for extraction of crude anthracene, acenaphthene, fluorene, phenanthrene, carbazole and other chemical raw materials. It can also used for configuration of carbon black feedstock oil, asphalt road or fuel oil, and wood preservation and preparation.
- Phone: 13682176591
- Address: tianjin , China, tinjin, China
Published date: August 15, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Hydrazine Hydrate 55 In ChinaGeneral Chemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - August 12, 2013 - contact company for price
hydrazine monohydrate is a colorless, fuming and basic solution with a peculiar bad smell, soluble in water and alcohol, insoluble in chloroform and ethyl ether, flammable and corroding glass, rubber and leather, hydrazine hydrate's severe toxicity a...
Thiocarbohydrazide Supplier In Tongjiu IndustryGeneral Chemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - August 12, 2013 - contact company for price
Thiocarbohydrazide Properties: White crystal flake or pillar like rime; Melting point: 170°C Thiocarbohydrazide Use: Thiocarbohydrazide is widely used in organic synthesize. Thiocarbohydrazide is raw material of the high efficient herbicide-metribuzi...
1h 1 2 4 Triazole Suppliers In ChinaGeneral Chemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - August 12, 2013 - contact company for price
1H-1, 2, 4-triazole Usage: The intermediate of pesticide and medicine. Widely used in the synthesis of Fenxiuning, Paclobutrazol, Diniconazole, Uniconazole. Packing: 25kg Packing: PP. bag with inner plastic film. The capacity will be 25Kg or accordin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"