26 visiting now: 22 USA USA flag 2 China China flag 1 Korea Korea flag 1 Sweden Sweden flag

Highlighted Companies



Dota Cyclo Rgdfk Acetate - USA

price: 1.00 Dollar US$

Creative peptides is specialized in the process development and the manufacturing of bioactive peptides. We offer custom peptide synthesis, process development, GMP manufacturing as well as catalog products. We provide DOTA-cyclo(RGDfK) acetate.

CAT#M34140649H

CAS No.909024-55-1

SequenceSequence: cyclo[-Arg-Gly-Asp-D-Phe-Lys(DOTA)-]

M.W/Mr.990.1

Molecular Formula
(netpeptide)C43H67N13O14


Company Contact:


  • Phone: 1-631-619-7922

  • Address: 45-16 Ramsey Road, Shirley, New York, NY, USA

  • Email: Email


Published date: January 10, 2017 -

  • Business Description: Creative peptides is specialized in the process development and the manufacturing of bioactive peptides. We are dedicated to offering custom peptide synthesis, process development, GMP manufacturing as well as catalog products for customers in industry and research area. Creative Peptides is staffed by scientific teams with experts in the field of peptide technology, antibodies and synthetic chemistry. Our extensive expertise is translated into high quality products and world-class services to ensure the maximum satisfaction of the customs.

Related listings



  • Cbd Crystal Isolate And Oil 99 9% Purity For Sale
    Cbd Crystal Isolate And Oil 99 9% Purity For Sale
    General Chemical - cbdisolates - Turkey - October 15, 2018 - 500.00 Dollar US$

    Our Pure CBD Isolate is a crystallized powder with CBD concentrations of over 99%. Never synthetic, and never fortified, our naturally high CBD oil starts at 70% CBD and is then gently refined to remove the remaining 30% of plant material all the way...

  • Indole 2 Carboxylic Acid 1477 50 5 In Stock Suppliers
    Indole 2 Carboxylic Acid 1477 50 5 In Stock Suppliers
    General Chemical - Tocopharm Co., Ltd. - China - August 14, 2018 - 1.00 Dollar US$

    Indole-2-carboxylic acid Product Name: Indole-2-carboxylic acid Cas No: 1477-50-5 Synonyms: NSC 16598;Indole-2-carboxylic;Indole-2-earboxylic acid ethylester;INDOLE-2-CARBOXYLIC ACID(I2CA);Indole-2-carboxylic acid, 99%;Indole-2-carboxylic acid   Indo...

  • Activated Alumina Ball Desiccant Cleaning Agent Catalyzer Adsorbing
    Activated Alumina Ball Desiccant Cleaning Agent Catalyzer Adsorbing
    General Chemical - ZIBO SENLOS IMPORT&EXPORT CO.,LTD - China - August 10, 2018 - contact company for price

    Product Name:Activated Alumina Ball Purity:92%min Size:1mm-30mm Application 1.Mainly used in ceramic, glaze, paint, zirconia silicate, aluminum oxide, quartz, silicon carbide, talc, lime carbonate, kaolin, titanium and other materials grinding, and m...



Safe Trade Tips

  • Ask for business references and check them
  • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
  • Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
  • Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
  • Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"