Phosphorus Pentoxide1 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2, Annual Capacity: 20000MT
3, CAS No. : 1314- 56- 3
4, Molecular Formula: P2O5
5, Molecular Weight: 141.94
6, Molecular Structure:
7, IMDG classification and No. :
GB8.1 grade 81063. Original iron regulation: an inorganic acid corrosive goods, 91034, UN NO. : 1807. IMDG CODE 8198 pages, 8 grade.
8, Dangerous property:
Incombustible material. It can make heavy smoke and heat with water. Its vapour and dust is corrosive to skin, eyes, mucosa and respiratory system. Even 1mg/ m3 of its dust is unbearable for human being.
Phosphorus pentoxide is common material in chemical industry, it is widely used in pharmaceuticals, paint additives, dyes additives, anti- static electric agents, phosphorus oxychloride, etc. Also as gas and liquid desiccant, dehydrating agent in organic synthesis, and preparation of organic phosphate.
- Posted By: HANGZHOU REWARD TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- Phone: 86057118069775369
- Address: No 6 street, zhijiang building, Hangzhou, China
Published date: December 4, 2014 -
- Business Description: Hangzhou Reward Technology Co.,Ltd(RW) is located in famous city,near Shanghai. It is Specialized in cosmetic raw materials,dyestuffs,intermediates and so on.Our company is mainly engaged in the import and export as well as some ordered products
Dipotassium GlycyrrhizinateGeneral Chemical - HANGZHOU REWARD TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - China - December 4, 2014 - contact company for price
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate is a compound obtained by extraction with water from liquorice root. Many clinical reports deal with the application of this product to medicines for external use in the field of dermatology; it is apparently effective in ...
Hydroxypropyl Methyl CelluloseGeneral Chemical - HANGZHOU REWARD TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - China - December 4, 2014 - contact company for price
Appearance: HPMC is a nonionic cellulose ether, white grayish- white powder or granule, odorless and flavorless, soluble in cold water, glacial acetic acid, ethanol, methanol and propylene glycol, slightly soluble in acetone depending on the degree o...
2 4 Dichlorobenzoyl ChlorideGeneral Chemical - HANGZHOU REWARD TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - China - December 4, 2014 - contact company for price
Synonym: 2, 4- Dichlorobenzene- 1- carbonyl chloride Chemical formula: C7H3Cl3O Molecular Weight: 209.46 CAS No. : 89- 75- 8 Properties: Metling point: 16- 18 oC Boiling point: 150°C/ 4.53kpa, 111°C/ 1kpa Relative density: 1.49 Flash point: 137 oC So...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"