Porcine Trypsin Powder - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1.Trypsin is a Proteolytic enzyme. It can hydrolyze the positive charge side linking that containing lysine and arginine.
2.The best effective condition is PH 8.0. It can be restrained by natural inhibitor.
3. Ca2+ can reduce the speed of Trypsin autolysis and also enhance the activity of trypsinogen.
inner packing: Double plastic bag 25kg/bag Outer packing: Paper carton Net weight: 25.0kg Gross weight: 28.0kg Measurement: 0.37 x 0.37 x 0.40m Or as the clients requirement
Within 30 days after receipt of payment
- Posted By: Sichuan Deebio Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 868385702999
- Address: Xiaohan Town,Guanghan City,Sichuan Porvince,China, Deyang, China
Published date: April 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Porcine Pepsin PowderGeneral Chemical - Sichuan Deebio Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd - China - April 23, 2013 - contact company for price
General introduction Pepsin is a digestive enzyme; it is extracted under PH1.5-5.0 from pepsinogen which is secreted by the stomach chief cell. Pepsin can decompose the solidified proteins effected by stomach acid into peptone, but it can not go anyf...
Trypsin Chymotrypsin MixGeneral Chemical - Sichuan Deebio Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd - China - April 23, 2013 - contact company for price
General introduction White or yellowish powder having proteolytic activity.It can liquefy pus and necrotic tissue and depurate wounds;it is conducive to the growth of granulation tissue and therefore can accelerate the recovering of injuries. Functio...
Ssd Solution Chemical For Black MoneyGeneral Chemical - International Blue Laboratory - South Africa - April 17, 2013 - contact company for price
At Blue Laboratory, we believe that every day is a new opportunity to do good and give back to our clients.We are expects in cleaning blacks notes called anti breeze( stained money ) We are recognized world wide by our clients. Because doing good nev...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"