Ramimtech Repair Strip - Chinaprice: contact company for price
used for repair of conveyor belt longitudinal rip, long distance
scratching, penetrating and partly damaged.
Ramimtech repair strip applies unique industrial design, whose bonding area contains semi- cured layer, joints together with Sk313 cold vulcanization glue, which will realize super bonding strength to conveyor belt. The front part of repair strip is fabric reinforced surface, which can reduce the impact force of ore to the conveyor repair parts, ensure the abrasion resistance of repair parts.
Dimensions of Ramimtech repair strip:
Reinforced repair strip( with fabric layer)
100mm repair strip, 150mm repair strip, 200mm repair strip, 300mm repair strip, 400mm repair strip
Usual repair strip( without fabric layer)
Using methods of Ramimtech repair strip
Polish damaged parts: sign the area of damaged parts, it should be bigger than damaged parts, then use L1202 angle grinder and Tungsten carbide buffing disc( K23, 125mm) to polish the damaged parts until it presents a certain of radian and no protruding.
Clean damaged parts: brush the buffing surface completely, use cleaning solvent to deep clean the surface and wait it dry.
Brush glue: brush the damaged parts with sk313 cold vulcanization glue, and wait it completely dry, then brush the second time SK313, also brush the semi- cured surface of the repair strip with SK313, when they all begin to dry ( when it not stick to the back of fingers) , you can start to joint.
Combine repair strip: combine the damaged parts with repair strip bonding parts, while combining, avoid air entering, when finish combining, use the compact roller to press it from inside to outside, discharge air from repair parts and compaction.
Characteristics of Ramimtech repair strip:
Repair strip with semi- cured layer, which can enhance the bonding strength with conveyor belts.
Repair strip with fabric reinforced layer, which can enhance its abrasion resistance.
Repair strip with easy operation, while repairing can use it immediately, which can reduce machine halt and save time.
- Posted By: HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8637155916843
- Address: NO.66 Tongtai Road,zhengzhou,city, Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.ramimtech.com
Published date: November 11, 2014 -
- Business Description: Ramimtech products have been exported to Europe, Southeast Asia, the
Middle East and North America, and occupied a place in global market.
our products include:conveyor belt hot splicing materials,cover
rubber,tie gum,heating solution,cold splicing materials,repair
strip/patch,cold vulcanizing adhesive,rubber sheet,Vulcanizing
machine,belt repair tools.Our professional team of conveyor belt
maintenance provides excellent and efficient on site operating in fields
of splicing, vulcanizing, repairing and lagging.
Triallyl Cyanurate Icason TacGeneral Chemical - Tianjin Icason Technology Co., Ltd - China - November 7, 2014 - contact company for price
Brief Introduction： ICASON®TAC is colorless transparent liquid or white crystal, Melting point ( ℃ ) : 26～ 28. TAC is a three- functioned compound. It can be used as vulcanizing or auxiliary cross- linking agent for rubber and pla...
2 Mercaptothiophene Tetrahydrothiophen 3 One Furfuryl MercaptanGeneral Chemical - Xian Foreign Trade And Economic Development Corp - China - October 27, 2014 - contact company for price
2- Mercaptothiophene CAS No. : 7774- 74- 5 EINECS No. : 231- 881- 1 FEMA: 3062 COE: 478 Molecular Formula: C4H4S2 Molecular Weight: 116.2046 Appearance: Pale yellow to colorless clear liquid. Content: 99% min. Application: Flavor & Fragrance additive...
2 Mercapto 3 Butanol Butanone Methylthio ButylaldehydeGeneral Chemical - Xian Foreign Trade And Economic Development Corp - China - October 27, 2014 - contact company for price
2- Mercapto- 3- Butanol CAS No. : 37887- 04- 0 EINECS No. : 253- 701- 0 FEMA: 3502 COE: 760 Molecular Formula: C4H10OS Appearance: Colorless to yellow liquid. Content: 99% min. Odor: Sesame, onion, garlic, meat, coffee. Application: Meat nut condimen...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"