Xylanase For Improved Bleaching Of Paper Pulps - Chinaprice: contact company for price
of pulps, the xylan is partially dissolved, modified and re-precipitate
onto the fibre surface. The application of the enzyme, xylanase, to the
cooked pulp removes some of the re-precipitated xylan. This opens up the
pulp matrix, allowing the release of trapped soluble lignin. At the same
time it allows bleaching chemicals to penetrate more effectively. The
overall result is improved bleachability of the pulp with resulting
reduction in usage of bleaching chemicals. AU-PE89 Xylanase is an enzyme
that degrades xylan. AU-PE89 is specific for xylan and does not degrade
cellulose. Xylanases produced by different microorganisms operate
optimally over a range of pH and temperature. AU-PE89 was developed from
a proprietary strain of bacterium for the paper pulp industry. AU-PE89
is particularly suited to the elevated temperatures and alkaline pH of
kraft pulps. The manufacturing process involves growing a specific
proprietary bacterium in bioreactors (fermenters), separating the cells
from the broth, and concentrating the clarified liquid. The product is
prepared as a concentrated liquid or light brown powder.
Xylanase For Improved Bleaching Of Paper Pulps
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Sukahan ( Weifang) Bio-Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 008615953691311
- Address: No. 1689 Wolong East Street, Weifang, China, Weifang, China
- Website: http://www.sukahan.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Sukahan (Weifang) Bio Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in the manufacture of various kinds industrial & commercial enzyme preparations and related product lines. Over the years, the company has steadily expanded its products and is now catering to diverse industries including pulp and paper industry, textile industry, agricultural and aquaculture industry, animal feeds, commercial and household sectors and many more
The objective of our corporation is to reduce the use of chemicals, benefit human health, reduce environment pollution, save water and raw materials, save energy, increase productivity, enhance production and reduce costs.
Sodium Nitrate 1x20 7631 20mtGeneral Chemical - Qingdao Yuanrun Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
CAS No.:7631-99-4 MF:NaNO3 EINECS No.:231-554-3 Certificate:GB/T4553- 2002 Place of Origin:Shandong China (Mainland) Grade Standard:Industrial Grade Purity:99.7% Appearance:white fine crystal Molecular:84.99 H.S. Code: 3102500000 Payment and Shippmen...
Alpha Methyl Cinnamaldehyde Liquid Fragrance IndexGeneral Chemical - Hubei Yuancheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
alpha-methyl cinnamaldehyde CAS#: 101-39-3 M.F.: C10H10O M.W.: 146.19 Assay: 97% min Specific gravity: 1.047 g/cm3 Boiling point: 148-149 (centigrade) Refraction index: 1.605-1.607 Appearance: light yellow liquid Solubility: 0.1 g sample dissolves in...
3 Trifluoromethyl Cinnamic Acid C10h7f3o2 8805 EthanolGeneral Chemical - Wuhan Hezhong Bio-Chemical Manufature Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
3-(trifluoromethyl)cinnamic acid Synonyms 3-[3-(Trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2- propenoic acid; 3 - (3 - trifluoromethyl) phenyl -2 – Acrylic; 3- trifluoromethylcinnamic acid Molecular Formula C10H7F3O2 Molecular Weight 216.16 InChI InChI=1/C10H7F3O2/c11-...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"