Zinc Borate Supplier - Chinaprice: contact company for price
White crystal powder, without poison, flavor and corrosiveness. Doesn't dissolve in water and other organic solvent, is easy dissolved in hydrochloric acid & sulfuric acid, etc. Good thermal stability, small granule size, less specific gravity and easy dispersed. Good miscibility with most of the polymer. Fewest smoke when burning, excellent performance in inflaming retarding.
1. Zinc borate is primarily used as a flame retardant in plastics and cellulose fibers, paper, rubbers and textiles, so it is also can be called borate fire retardant.
2. It is also used in paints, adhesives, and pigments.
3. As a zinc borate flame retardant, it can replace antimony trioxide as a synergist in both halogen-based and halogen-free systems.
4. It is an anti-dripping and char-promoting agent, and suppresses the afterglow.
5. In electrical insulator plastics it suppresses arcing and tracking.
6. In halogen-containing systems, zinc borate is used together with antimony trioxide and alumina trihydrate. It catalyzes formation of char and creates a protective layer of glass. Zinc catalyzes the release of halogens by forming zinc halides and zinc oxyhalides.
7. In halogen-free system, zinc borate can be used together with alumina trihydrate, magnesium hydroxide, red phosphorus, or ammonium polyphosphate. During burning the plastics, a porous borate ceramics is formed that protects the underlying layers. In presence of silica, borosilicate glass can be formed at plastic burning temperatures.
8. Zinc borate is used in polyvinyl chloride, polyolefins, polyamides, epoxy resins, polyesters, thermoplastic elastomers, rubbers, etc.
9. It is also used in some intumescent systems.
10. Zinc borate has synergistic effect with zinc phosphate or barium borate as a corrosion inhibitor pigment.
11. Zinc borate acts as a broad-spectrum fungicide in plastics and wood products.
12. Zinc borate can be used as a flux in some ceramics. In electrical insulators it improves the ceramics properties.
- Posted By: Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd
- Phone: 862045785142
- Address: jiangsu,chian, jiangsu, China
- Website: http://www.silicon-gel-china.com/
Published date: November 18, 2013 -
- Business Description: SILICA GEL supplier Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd. is primarily engaged
in manufacturing silica gel since 2001. Our silica gel manufacturing
plant is located in Maanshan with manufacturing capacity of more than
500 MT silica gel per year. We are manufacturing Indicating silica gel &
Non Indicating type of SILICA GEL in all grades such as blue silica gel,
orange silica gel and basic silica gel such as type A silica gel , type
B silic gel ,type C silica gel and another special silica gel Column
chromatography silica gel
Aluminium Hydroxide Supplier In ChinaGeneral Chemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - November 18, 2013 - contact company for price
Appearance: Aluminium hydroxide powder which has been heated to an elevated temperature under carefully controlled conditions is known as activated alumina and is used as a desiccant, an adsorbent, in gas purification, as a Claus catalyst support, wa...
Ssd Chemical Solution For Cleaning Black NotesGeneral Chemical - rasputy67 - China - November 16, 2013 - contact company for price
We are direct suppliers of recent ssd chemical solution of cleaning black and deface negative note bills of all denominations, such as dollars, pounds, euro. Including all other local currencies, contact usfor more information. we have the highest 10...
Road Marking Glass Microspheres SupplierGeneral Chemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - November 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Glass Beads for Road Marking or also called Reflective Glass Beads improve the road marking line contrary reflection function. When driving at night, the lamp shines on the marking line with glass bead in it, the ray of lamp is reflected back paralle...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"