Hot Fashion Paper Hang Tag With Punched Hole And Strings - Chinaprice: contact company for price
brand information, but also add value to your clothes by
strongly identifying your brand. It is a professional and
sophisticated way to promote your products and help you
to instill customer confidence on your brand.
Specification : 1. Heidelberg Printing Machine 2.
Recycled Paper and Soy- based ink 3. ISO Standards 4.
Excellent Quality and Competitive Price
1. Material: Art- paper , coated paper , Kraft paper , paper
board , special type paper, TPU
2. Color: CMYK , Pantone color or customized
3. Size: customized
4. Surface Finishing: Gold/ Silver Stamping, Glossy/ Matt
Lamination, Embossing, UV coating, varnishing.
5. Usage: garments, footwear and hats, craft gifts, toys,
case s & handbags , home furnishings, electrics,
stationery , package etc.
6. Delivery time： Sample: 3- 5 days, Mass Production: 5- 7
Advantages: 1. Environment protection and recyclable; 2.
Economical and cost- efficient; 3. Stable structure and
eye- catching 4. Punctual shipping and excellent service
If you get interested in our product, please contact me
freely. I would like to supply more product information
Payment Details :
Payment Terms : T/ T , Western Union, PayPal
Minimum Order : 1000
Others : 30% before production , while the rest 70%
Delivery Details :
Lead Time : 7- 15 Days
FOB Port : Shanghai
Sample: 3- 5 days, Mass Production: 5- 7 days
- Posted By: Hao Hong Garment Accessories Co., Ltd
- Phone: 862139196227
- Address: Room 917, No.8 Office Building, Lane 58, Hexuan , Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.hh-acc.com
Published date: November 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: Hao Hong Garment Accessories Co., Ltd , established in 2009 in Shanghai,
is a recognized manufacturing leader which specializes in woven labels,
printed labels, hangtags, embroidery, etc.
We have developed from a manufacturer to a sophisticated, diversified line of business. Integrating the latest industry technology, we have computerized the whole line of business from design, sample production, and delivery. This has helped us to deliver the best quality and value efficiently.
As an environment friendly and regulatory minded company, all our production is compliant with labor and environment regulations. To reinforce consumer confidence, we offer printed tags with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) approval and woven labels with Oeko Tex approval. As such, we are an authorized producer of labels and embroidery for some of the most well known and largest garment manufacturers in the world.
Terry Towel ManufacturingClothing - Accessories - Other - kemii terry towel co.,ltd - China - May 2, 2016 - contact company for price
terry towel manufacturing require must be printed on the instructions for use. Du Fu said the change, 40 terry towel manufacturers have been aware of this situation, collective proposals to the Association, is considering unity in terry towel hang ou...
Terry Egyptian TowelsClothing - Accessories - Other - kemii terry towel co.,ltd - China - May 2, 2016 - contact company for price
terry egyptian towels relatively large impact on the growth of bacteria, each bacteria is slow to dry after washing, it is recommended at regular disinfection of the situation, it' s best to be replaced once every three terry towel. Experiment 2 micr...
Terry Bathroom Hand TowelsClothing - Accessories - Other - kemii terry towel co.,ltd - China - May 2, 2016 - contact company for price
terry bathroom hand towels mber of bacteria terry towel should not exceed 200cfu / 25cm2. But the experiment found that, under the North indoor environment ( dry) and the Southern indoor environment ( humid) , terry towel 40 days and 20 days respecti...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"