Adorable Smocked Falling Leaf Bishop Dress Dr 2029 - Vietnamprice: 12.50 Dollar US$
Feature: Smocked bishop dress for baby girl with falling leaf hand smocked pattern around the neck, short sleeve, buttons at back for easy dressing
* Can add fully line (+ $1.5)
* Can add matching hair band (+ $2.75)
* Can add matching hair bow (+ $1.25 - 1.5)
Material : Brown gingham
Supply type: OEM service
Technic : hand smocked
Wholesale Price :
3M, 6M, 9M, 12M, 18M, 24M, 2T : $12.5
3T, 4T, 5T : $13.5
6T, 7T, 8T : $14.5
- Posted By: Babeeni
- Phone: 84436686011
- Address: 66 Viethung, Long Bien, Hanoi, Vietnam
Published date: July 4, 2016 -
- Business Description: Manufacturing smocked clothes, smocked dresses, smocked romper for baby and other baby accessories. Babeeni has had over 8 years' experiment in smocked clothes for children. You could order our product with wholesale price at 200pcs of minimum order quanity
Golf Cart Polo Short Set For Baby Boys Pl 005Clothing - Childrens - Babeeni - Vietnam - June 13, 2016 - 12.50 Dollar US$
Golf cart polo short set for baby boys - PL 005 Feature: Cute applique set with golf cart applique pattern on both top and bottom Material: + Top: White knit fabric + lime green gingham + Bottom: Lime green gingham fabric + Handmade natural mother of...
Cute Anchor Smocked Knit Boy Set Bc 539Clothing - Childrens - Babeeni - Vietnam - June 13, 2016 - 13.50 Dollar US$
Cute anchor smocked knit boy set - BC 539 Feature: Lovely smocked set for baby boy on Independence day, red anchors hand smocked on the top Material : - Top: White knit - Bottom: Navy stripe knit Supply type: OEM service Technic : hand smocked Wholes...
Owl And Geometric Set For Baby Boys Bc 559Clothing - Childrens - Babeeni - Vietnam - June 13, 2016 - 15.00 Dollar US$
Owl and geometric set for baby boys - BC 559 Feature: Nice smocked set for baby boys with owl and geometric smocked pattern on the top, long sleeves Material : Top fabric: white knit Bottom fabric: orange gingham Supply type: OEM service Technic : Ha...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"