Cotton Smocked Baby Bathrobe - Vietnamprice: contact company for price
100 % organic cotton, your baby will feel so safe and comfortable.
Technic: Hand smocked
Minimum order: 200 pieces ( 50pcs per design per color, 10pcs per size)
Material: Cotton terry fabric 100% cotton
Babeeni certificate: US Certificate of Registration, Certificate of Membership of Vietnam Textile & Apparel Association , detail at: babeeni.com/News-babeeni-certificate--440.aspx
Fabric certificate : CPSIA certificate
Payment Terms: MoneyGram , Western Union , Bank transfer, Paypal
- Posted By: BABEENI VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
- Phone: 8436686011
- Address: 66 Viet Hung, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.babeeni.com
Published date: December 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Girls Aline Flower Appliqued DressClothing - Childrens - BABEENI VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED - Vietnam - December 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Appliqued Aline flower dress for little girls with beautiful flower appliqued pattern at the chest, it features petter pan collar with turquoise chevron fabric. Cover buttons at back ensure for change easily. OEM service Min. Order Quantity 200 Piece...
New Printing Mewbaby One Size Pocket Baby Cloth Diapers NappiesClothing - Childrens - SUN KIWI(HK) CO., LIMITED - USA - December 5, 2013 - contact company for price
Features 1. Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (a rough guide for reference only) 2. Length of Diaper: 39cm in length X 35cm in width. Three rows of adjustment snaps to allow for a small/medium/large size in one pocket diaper. For babies weigh...
Alligator Boy Smocked Jonjon Bc 405Clothing - Childrens - Babeeni - Vietnam - November 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Do you want this hand smocked bishop dress for baby girls at your shop, It features buttons at back ensure easy change OEM service Technic: Hand smocked Minimum order: 200 pieces (50pcs per design per color, 10pcs per size) Size: 3mos-10yrs Material:...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"