Flame Retardant Hood - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Fabric Information :
Fabric: Flame Resistant cotton fabric
Hazard Risk Category: HRC2
Compliance: NFPA 70E compliant*
Laundry Care: Home Wash
Articulated face mask for varying degrees of coverage
Double- laye in face area
Extra long neck skirt
Soft and comfortable
Sized to fit comfortably over head
Fit to wear under hat and in all HRC2 environments
- Posted By: xinxiang weis textiles&garments co.,ltd
- Phone: 863735858887
- Address: the south of xinzhong road, hongqi qu, xinxiang , China
- Website: http://www.ysetex.com
Published date: January 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: flame retardant garment, flame retardant fabric, flame retardant accessories, elastic band, cuff, fire resistant sewing thread, flame resistant rope, reflective tape, glove, socks, protective hood, shoelace,
Flame Retardant Safety Workwear HoodClothing - Hats - XINXIANG WEIS TEXTILES&GARMENTS CO.,LTD - China - January 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Material: : 100% cotton, cotton/ nylon, cotton/ polyester, modacrylic/ cotton, aramid Weight: 150- 450gsm Color: all color available Colorfastness: 4~5grade Formaldehyde: 20N Tensiles strength: >400N Shrinkage: <3% at 60 degree washing Afterfla...
China Yiwu Jucong Straw Hat FactoryClothing - Hats - China yiwu moresunshine straw hat factory - China - September 14, 2015 - contact company for price
China Yiwu jucong straw hat factory is located in Yiwu City , China, where is very near the Shanghai Port and Ningbo Port . We are profession straw hat factory. Our factory mainly produces all kinds of hat: straw hat , cowboy hat, fedora hat, floopy ...
Cowboy Straw Hat In Viet NamClothing - Hats - Viet Delta Industrial Company - Vietnam - March 12, 2015 - contact company for price
We offer a variety of hats both for men and women, made from natural palm. Products with reasonable price. This is your perfect choice. Contact for pricing. When you buy a lady palm hat, however, rest assured that you will receive a product of the hi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"