Panama Hat Borsalino - Colombiaprice: contact company for price
Genuine Panama Hat
Famous Eropean hats style. These Panama Hat is hand woven
with the same technique used in Colombia since 1.865.
Quality: Normal 3
Color: White and Beige
Ribon: Black or brown
Brim: 5 cms - 7 cms
Sizes: Xs, S, M, L, XL
64 points of weaves per inch2 or 2.5 cm2
These hats are special for High temperatures or Summer time.
Shipping cost 20 Hats:
AMERICA- EUROPE: US$85
REST OF THE WORLD :US$90
- Posted By: Colombia Secrets Limitada CI
- Phone: 573185895810
- Address: Trans 59 B # 127 D-00, Bogota, Colombia
- Website: http://www.colombiasecrets.org
Published date: May 3, 2013 -
- Business Description: Colombia Secrets is an Exporting Comapny from Colombia (South America)
We sell products handmade in natural fibrs and genuine leather.
Our Market are the Shops and Boutiques that want to sell Unique prodcuts to their clients.
Socks FactoryClothing - Hats - yoofe sock co.,ltd - China - March 26, 2016 - contact company for price
socks factory Datang Socks and related industries to achieve export $ 430, 850, 000, an increase of 18.63% . Surprisingly, socks reduces the total 400 million pairs, an increase of 60 million yuan profits. The increase between minus one, revealing th...
Flame Retardant HoodClothing - Hats - xinxiang weis textiles&garments co.,ltd - China - January 30, 2016 - contact company for price
flame retardant hood Fabric Information : Fabric: Flame Resistant cotton fabric Hazard Risk Category: HRC2 Compliance: NFPA 70E compliant* Laundry Care: Home Wash Features: Articulated face mask for varying degrees of coverage Double- laye in face ar...
Flame Resistant Acid Proof HoodClothing - Hats - xinxiang weis textiles&garments co.,ltd - China - January 30, 2016 - contact company for price
ysetex green armid 3A Flame Resistant & acid proof Hood Fabric Information : Fabric: Flame Resistant fabric Hazard Risk Category: HRC2 Compliance: NFPA 70E compliant* Finish: Ammonia Cure, Ultra Soft Laundry Care: Home Wash Features: Articulated face...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"