Plastic Adjuster Nightwear Accessories - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2.Without any poison or harm to the skin;
3.Fresh material-POM, which is a material with good hardness and toughness, compare to some soft plastic raw material, its obvious good in strength;
4.Color fastness to 4 class above;
5.Our products has owned OEKO-Tex certificate, BV test and I.T.S. Test;All the products have been exported to overseas countries and wildly used in intimate;
6.We have been serving for some world-known brands La Senza, M&S, H&M, Etam, Mast and so on.
- Posted By: Kardnee Industrial Holdings Limited
- Phone: 8675561281218
- Address: No.302,Beifangjunyi,Beside G107,Xingwei,Fuyong,Bao, ShenZhen, China
- Website: http://kardnee.en.ecplaza.net/
Published date: July 18, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Nylon Coated AdjusterClothing - Nightwear / Underwear - Kardnee Industrial Holdings Limited - China - July 18, 2013 - contact company for price
1.Inside material can be iron, alloy, copper, coated with 100% French imported nylon powder, which can keep the natural color and luster of the adjuster, making it more wearable.; 2.The quality has certified by Oeko-Tex, BV and I.T.S. test;Pass the S...
Oem For Men S Boxer Shorts And BriefsClothing - Nightwear / Underwear - Quanzhou Junlong Garment Co., Ltd - China - June 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Hello, Please let me introduce to you Our factory, the best and the trustworthy factory of all times, located in Quanzhou, Jinjiang where the underwear exporters and manufacturers were born. Our company was established and started exporting underwear...
CorsetsClothing - Nightwear / Underwear - os8exy - Belize - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
However underwear fit is simply one aspect on getting both the power corsets . We should find need also. No more is which more clear rather than in the association between form and also function in underwears. It's key for me not just to ensure the b...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"