Knee And Elbow Protector - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Knee And Elbow Protector
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Phone: 8657766865289
- Address: Jinchuan Industrial Zone Rui'an City,Zhejiang,Chin, Rui'an, China
- Website: http://www.gy-policeequipment.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: GanYu Company which was founded in 2002, has an area of about 2,000 square. It located in Rui an City of Zhejiang Province where possesses large of business opportunities. Our company specializes in producing products used for military, police and security such as leather goods, anti riot suits, alarm indicators, ropes, sam browne belts, military belts, reflective vests, stab resistant clothing and parking signs.
Anti Riot SuitClothing - Uniforms / Military - Zhejiang Rui’an Ganyu Leather Safety Equipment Fty - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
1. The riot gear with non-toxic, fire-retardant materials, specially made, and the use of advanced technology to set the buffer ventilation system, with a total weight of less than 8kg. 2. The product is wearing practical, convenient, twist flexible,...
Bullet Proof VestClothing - Uniforms / Military - Zhejiang Rui’an Ganyu Leather Safety Equipment Fty - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
material:PE or Kevlar ballistic fiber defense level:NIJ IIIA can resist 9 mm FMJ RN bullets or .44 Magnum SJHP bullets Fabric: outer cover of vest is made of ultra light water proof cloth and washable. Stitching: all Velcro would be double stitched. ...
Stab Resistant ClothingClothing - Uniforms / Military - Zhejiang Rui’an Ganyu Leather Safety Equipment Fty - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Stab-resistant clothing for police is made of aramid yarns and polyethylene chopped strand in ultra-high strength and ultra-high- density. It can effectively stop the attacks like cutting from the knives, daggers and other cold weapons. So it provide...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"