European Standards New Style Fire Resistant Protective Workwear - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Color: all color is available
Certification: EN ISO 11611, 11612, 14116
Color: Any required color is ok
Usage: Oil & Gas, Welding, fire fighting, steel mill, etc
Washing times: More than 50 times
Shrinkage: less than +/ - 3%
Standards: EN11611, ASTM D 6413, EN11612, EN14116, etc Formaldehyde content: less than 75ppm
Port: Qingdao, Shanghai
Payment Terms: L/ C, T/ T, Western Union
Size: EU size chart, Asian size, etc
- Posted By: XINXIANG WEIS TEXTILES&GARMENTS CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8618937304149
- Address: The south of Xinzhong Road, Hongqi Zone, Xinxiang , XINXIANG, China
- Website: http://www.ysetex.com
Published date: January 29, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company specializes in researching and producing protective
clothing, flame-retardant fabric and flame-retardant accessories.
Advanced equipments and strong technology make us can meet all kinds of
En11612 Fire Proof Welding Workwear Coveralls For SaleClothing - Workwear - XINXIANG WEIS TEXTILES&GARMENTS CO.,LTD - China - January 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Material : 100% Cotton ï¼Œ100% cotton flame resistant fabric Feature: Anti- Static, Anti- UV, Blackout, Flame Retardant, Fusible, Heat- Insulation, Shrink- Resistant, Tear- Resistant, Waterproof Use: Cover, Curtain, Garment, Industry, Jean, Lining, R...
Biflyc Ec2 Flame Resistant Classic CoverallClothing - Workwear - Three Lydia - China - December 24, 2015 - contact company for price
BIFLYC EC2 Flame Resistant Classic Coverall This flame resistant coverall is made with 9 oz. 100% cotton and an Ammonia cure finish. It features a concealed, two- way brass zipper with a gripper at top of zipper and at the neck. It also has a one- pi...
Bifly Flame Retardant CoverallClothing - Workwear - Three Lydia - China - December 24, 2015 - contact company for price
BIFLY Flame Retardant Coverall This deluxe coverall is made from flame resistant 5.8 oz. 48% modacrylic/ 37% lyocell/ 15% aramid fabric ( Grey, Khaki, Red) . It also has a one- piece, topstitched, lay- flat collar, one- piece bi- swing action back, a...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"