100 Cotton Popl 304 N - Turkeyprice: contact company for price
100 Cotton Popl 304 n
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Paktek Tekstil San. Tic. Ltd.
- Phone: 902583711010
- Address: Ahmet Nazif Zorlu San. Sit. 7158 Sk. No:3, Denizli, Turkey
- Website: http://www.pakteks.com.tr
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: In the textile branch, the name PAKTEK standards for a company with fine tradition, roots in Turkey. The company established in Denizli of 1990s and has been increased with patented labels PAKTEKS FAAL and VILLANELLA.
Our products (%100 Cotton) are weaved with modern machines and to be treated with Oeko Tex 100 Standards (Textile tested for harmful substances). We are known for our quality exists in sophisticated design and elegant look, leading exporter /supplier of finished fabric.
Industrial ProductsFabric - Cotton - Creating and Development Export Company, Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We are the exporter of needled felt, bundling ropes, straw ropes, gunny ropes, gunny bags, straw bags, and straw curtain. They are used widely in the road maintenance, engineering project, civil architecture, dams, agriculture, packaging, and other a...
Offer Flame Retardant Cotton FabricFabric - Cotton - Xinxiang Weis Textiles& Garments Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Xinxiang Weis Textiles & Garments Co. Ltd specializes in flame-retardant clothing, flame-retardant fabrics and accessories. All the garments, fabric, and accessories are up to the strict standard of European and American market, such as EN11611, EN11...
Cotton Fabrics 40x40 133x72 63Fabric - Cotton - Qingdao rongwei textile co..,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We are one or great fabrics manufacturers and exporters in Shandong province China. We have more than one thousand machery including shuttle, rapier and airjet. Also have our own dyeing plant. Some of our cotton fabrics specs: C20X20 108*58 63' C30*3...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"