Flame Retardant Cuff For Fr Clothes - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Color: Black/ blue or according to customers requirements
Ingredients: 100% aramid; 60/ 40 Cotton/ Modacrylic
Washing Time: Permanent flame retardant property
Flame retardant standards: EN533, EN11612, EN11611, ASTMD6413 Usage: Flame retardant clothing sleeve cuffs, waist.
Packaging Details: packed in roll , inner plastic bag, outer woven bag
- Posted By: XINXIANG WEIS TEXTILES&GARMENTS CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8618937304149
- Address: The south of Xinzhong Road, Hongqi Zone, Xinxiang , XINXIANG, China
- Website: http://www.ysetex.com
Published date: January 29, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company specializes in researching and producing protective
clothing, flame-retardant fabric and flame-retardant accessories.
Advanced equipments and strong technology make us can meet all kinds of
Metal Fabric In Size 4mm Gold ColorFabric - Knit - T&F Metal Accessories Co.,Ltd - China - June 10, 2014 - contact company for price
we accept MOQ 3 pcs per colors and the price is also very competitive! there are two color finished available: anodized & Dyeing. more than 30 different color available for choosing! Delivery time 3 days. Color: gold, available color we have silver, ...
Knitted Single JerseyFabric - Knit - Gaoxiang knitting and weaving Co.,LTD - China - May 9, 2014 - contact company for price
Gaoxiang Knitting Weaving Co. , LTD is located in Zhangjiagang Economic Development Zone with an area of 13000 square meters. We are a professional manufacturer specializing in the manufacturing and export of quality knitted fabric. Our specialize in...
Quality Knitted Mesh FabricFabric - Knit - Gaoxiang knitting and weaving Co.,LTD - China - May 9, 2014 - contact company for price
Our specialize in various high grade knitted fabric covering nylon/ spandex, polyester/ spandex, viscose/ spandex, cotton/ spandex, soybean fiber, corn fiber, colored cotton, tencel, spun silk, modal, loycell, bamboo charcoal, bamboo joint, linen, wo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"