China Made Printed Rayon Fabric For Women S Dress - Chinaprice: 2.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: mcmaple rayon fabric
- Phone: 86 139 1693 7603
- Address: 659 fengyang road, shanghai, shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.mcmapletex.com
Published date: August 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: McMaple is a leading rayon fabric art and technology company that enables textiles companies to achieve success through the state-of-the-art technology fabric products, McMaple owns the infrastructure, knowledge base and intellectual capital to exceed customer desires and expectations globally. McMaple is profoundly committed to the pursuit of excellence, customer satisfaction, research and development, and market knowledge. McMaple is headquartered in HongKong, China, with facilities in Zhejiang, and sustainable suppliers in Shandong. McMaple also has office in Shanghai, and warehouse in Shaoxing, Zhejiang.
En13795 Surgic Nonwoven Fabric For GownsFabric - Manmade - Weston Manufacturing - China - September 28, 2016 - 3.20 Dollar US$
Non woven fabrics play a vital role in the medical sector. From surgical gowns, masks and other wearable products to surgical drapes, pads, dressings and filtration materials, they are everywhere. Most medical non woven products are disposable, singl...
Terry Decorative Hand TowelsFabric - Manmade - kemii terry towel co.,ltd - China - March 22, 2016 - contact company for price
terry decorative hand towels collection exhibition site. Ina terry towel Ltd. Huai' an City will also visit the exhibition site to carry new products for the presence of buyers offer the finest products and services. Show information known in advance...
Terry Decorative TowelsFabric - Manmade - kemii terry towel co.,ltd - China - March 22, 2016 - contact company for price
terry decorative towels using two samples terry towel wash II: Ms. Gao home, using six Cawan face towels and terry towel sample three: Naidu home, using a year of facial terry towel sample four : Wang aunt, the children use the 15 days of terry towel...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"