Twill Cotton Nylon Fr Textile Low Cascophen - Chinaprice: contact company for price
twill cotton nylon FR textile low cascophen is made of cotton fiber and nylon fiber according to certain proportion blended together, which is a kind of flame retardant fabric through the special flame retardant process. Nylon type and proportion can be adjusted according to the fabric requirements. usually, the processing methods of cotton nylon flame retardant fabric can use proban or Frarctex.
Production weight: 240gsm, 280gsm, 310gsm, 330gsm.
Ingredients: 88% cotton, 12% nylon
Types: plain weave, twill, satin
Washing performances: over 100 times
The performance standards of cotton nylon flame retardant fabric are NFPA2112、 NFPA70E、 ASTM1959、 ASTM D6413 ENISO11612、 ASTMF1506、 ASTMF1930、 ENISO14116、 CAN/ CGSB- 4.2 and so on.
cotton nylon flame retardant fabric is widely used in protective work cloths fabric, such as electric power, electric welding, petroleum and natural gas industries.
- Posted By: xinke protective
- Phone: 18937373639
- Address: 10th Floor,International Trade Building C,New 2 S, xinxiang , China
Published date: May 16, 2014 -
- Business Description: Xinke Special Textile Co.,ltd.is the professional manufacturer of producing functional protective fabrics, which has been in this field for more than 15 years. the standards that we can meet are: ENISO11611.ENISO 11612, EN1149 3/ 5,IEC61482,NFPA2112,ASTM F1959,ASTM F1930, ASTM F1506.
Advantage * 15 years mature experience in FR production
* professional technology,R&D team
* the strict quality assurance system
* wholesome and updated test center
* 10 years sales experience in the Americas and European markets
so far, a series of products have already got good reputation in the European and the Americans Market. Xinke protective are competing with the big and old companies in the Europe. At the same time, Xinke protective also focus on the market of The Americans, Our technology produced are getting more and more popular.
A series of workwear are also produced by Xinke protective, which occupy the market of Northern Europe, part of West Europe and North of the American.
Nfpa 2112 Arc Proof Dying Fabric Textile For SaleFabric - Nylon - XINXIANG YULONG TEXTILE - China - April 29, 2014 - contact company for price
Product Name: NFPA 2112 Arc- proof Dying Fabric, Textile for Sale Material: 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon Color: Customize Yarn Count: 16* 10 Density/ Weight: 320/ 305 Fabric Feature: High FR & Arc- proof performance. Good strength and color fastness. Low fo...
Nylon Fabric Rnc0t 159f HonmyueFabric - Nylon - Honmyue Enterprise Co.Ltd - Taiwan - April 17, 2014 - contact company for price
Honmyue is a professional manufacturer of all kinds nylon fabric in Taiwan. We takes pride in nylon fabrics production as our core business but we never lose sight of providing premium service to our customers. Our textile fabric including 100 nylon ...
20d 100 Nylon Dobby Fabric 40g SqmFabric - Nylon - Wujiang City Julong Textile Co., Ltd. - China - March 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Item Name 20D 100% nylon dobby fabric 40g/ sqm Item No. RF- DB4 Composition 100% Nylon Yarn Count 20D* 20D Weight 40 g/ sqm Width 57' / 58' Style Dobby FOB Shanghai 1.8- 2.2 USD/ meter Supply Type: Make- TO- Order MOQ: 3000 Meters Supply Ability: 500...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"