Embroidery Fabric - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Material: Linen / Cotton Supply Type: Make- to- Order Pattern: Embroidered
Style: Chinese Color: As customer want Technics: Woven
Use: Bedding, Curtain, Cushion, Home Textile, Sofa Yarn Count: Linen/ Cotton Density: As per sample
Certification: Other Place of Origin: ChangZhou, China ( Mainland)
- Posted By: N&C Trading Co., Lim
- Phone: 86051985611817
- Address: room2503,aite building,tianning district, Changzhou,jiangsu, China
- Website: http://www.nc-hongkong.com/
Published date: October 27, 2015 -
- Business Description: We are a Chinese company that specializes in making woven fabric,knitting fabric,Bonding Fabric.Othewise,we also make Flocking Series,Embroidery fabric garment,cotton gloves,toys,shoes.We have our own weaving, dyeing, coating factory and can control the quality, delivery time and good price.
Glowing Teddy Bear Oem Moq 1000Fabric - Other - Decorer Source Ltd - China - August 31, 2015 - contact company for price
Size: 21cm ( height) Undertone: orange/ black/ blue/ dark blue/ green/ gray/ pink/ lemon Material: fleece fabric Luminous pattern: stars Luminous color: green ( different colors are optional) Packaging: plastic Feature: bear Made of environmental nat...
Needle Punched Wool FeltFabric - Other - Nangong Ruihe Wool Felt Co., Ltd. - China - April 24, 2015 - contact company for price
Needle punched wool felt is a kind of felt made by vertically needling fibers together to achieve a desired thickness and density. Needle punched felt is commonly manufactured from wool, synthetic and other re- processed fibers. Also, the needle punc...
High Quality Pressed Wool FeltFabric - Other - Nangong Ruihe Wool Felt Co., Ltd. - China - April 24, 2015 - contact company for price
HomeAbout UsProductsTechnologyContact Us Home > Products > Pressed Wool Felt Pressed Wool Felt - Produced According to SAE Standrad Pressed wool felt production is an complex process, in our daily life, if you wash the woolen sweater by hot wat...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"