Polyester Wadding - Hondurasprice: contact company for price
Width: 150cm to 235cm.
Weight: 80- 300 g/ m2.
Thickness: Up to 30mm
We use the low melt polyester blend nonwoven oven process.
Our wadding is used in:
- Sleeping bags.
- Furniture industry.
- Upholstery supplies.
- Filter fabric.
We work with customer specifications.
Our company is located in Tegucigalpa, Honduras and serve the regional export market.
- Posted By: INDUSTRIAS GABRIELA
- Phone: 50422290072
- Address: ALDEA MATEO, TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras
- Website: http://www.indgabriela.com
Published date: April 27, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company located in Tegucigalpa, Honduras manufactures needlepunched felts, polyester wadding, blankets and pillows.
We export in the regional market of Central America and Caribbean region. We work with customer specification products.
Printed T C Poplin FabricFabric - Other - Henan Dongchang Imp.and Exp. Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Printed T/ C Poplin Fabric Density: 110X76, 96X72, 133x72 Yarn: 45sx45s Width: 35/ 36' , 44/ 45' , 57/ 58' Payment: TT, LC, DP Origin: china Packaging: ROLL, PC, THEN BALE 1) . T/ C poplin, lawn ( white, dyed, printed) 2) . T/ C Twill ( white, dyed) ...
Supply Linen Fabric Ramie Cotton RayonFabric - Other - zhangjiagang ftz multi textile co.,ltd. - China - February 26, 2016 - contact company for price
linen fabric, ramie fabric, linen cotton fabric, linen viscose fabric, ramie cotton fabric, etc. it can be solid color, plaid, stripe, dobby, chambray, etc. we strongly supply linen fabric, cotton fabric, wool fabric, polyester fabric, ramie fabric, ...
Sell Yarn Dyed Fashionable Fabric From ChinaFabric - Other - zhangjiagang ftz multi textile co.,ltd. - China - February 26, 2016 - contact company for price
we produce various kinds of yarn dyed fabrics. we strongly supply linen fabric, cotton fabric, wool fabric, polyester fabric, ramie fabric, and T/ R, T/ C, LINEN/ COTTON, ACRYLIC fabric, etc. such as plain, twill, seersucker, flannel, brushed, oxford...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"