Needle Felt For Filter Bag - Chinaprice: contact company for price
(PET), polypropylene (PP), acrylic, fiberglass, Nomex / aramid, P84, PPS
Product range (by application):
a. regular needle felt in polyester or polypropylene
b. fiberglass needle felt
c. antistatic needle felt
d. high temperature resistant needle felt
e. water & oil repellent needle felt
Finishing treatment mainly includes: Singed, calandered, PTFE membrane and heat set.
Application: liquid filtration and industrial dust collection (blast furnace gas, cement plants, black carbon, asphalt, food industry.)
Needle Felt For Filter Bag
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Tianyuan Filter Cloth Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 862166111580
- Address: Rm1002,Building No.6,338 Jincheng Rd, shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.filtercloth.com.cn
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Woven Label Waistband StrapTextiles - Other - Jiahe Woven lable and Wovel Strap Co.Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
we specialied in woven labels, woven waistbands and woven straps with good quality and low price. Woven Label Waistband Strap Please inquiry for your need now
Pp Felt Polypropylene GlassTextiles - Other - Tianyuan Filter Cloth Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Specification: Material: Polypropylene fiber/ PP long thread scrim Thickness: 1.90mm Air permeability: 10m3/m2. Min Warp tensile strength: > 960N/5x20cm Weft tensile strength: >1060N/5x20cm Warp elongation: <35% Weft elongation: <55% Oper...
Monofilament Filter Cloth Horizontal Abrasion CentrifugeTextiles - Other - Tianyuan Filter Cloth Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Monofilament filter cloth benefit from its excellent performance, it has been widely used for industrial solid/liquid filtration。 Material :Polyester (PET)，Polypropylene (PP)，Nylon (PA) Benefits: •High dimensional stability •Good...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"