Recycled Polyester Staple Fibre 1 4d 38mm - Chinaprice: contact company for price
fibre.Our yearly output is 50K ton.And our boss has been in this
business for more than 20years.With ISO9001 and ISO14001
certifications.We offer top class quality with competitive price.
About our products, please rest assured to buy.Mostly of our equipments are import from Japan, with technology from Toybo.
recycled polyester staple fibre
1.4D*38MM Semi-dull raw white
- Posted By: FuJian MinRui Chemical Fibre Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 13695050052
- Address: Chengdong Industrial Songxi Couty, Nanping, China
- Website: http://www.mr-fibre.com
Published date: December 5, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Polypropylene Webbing Pp Tape BindingTextiles - Raw Materials - Shandong Shenghe Industry Co., Limited - China - November 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Shandong Shenghe Industry Co., Limited has been specializing in manufacturing Polypropylene webbings for many years. Polypropylene webbings are used for backpacks, luggage, outdoor bags, sports bags, school bags, ski bags, shoe bags, shopping bags, b...
Polyester Webbing Seatbelt Poyester Industrial Mattress TapeTextiles - Raw Materials - Shandong Shenghe Industry Co., Limited - China - November 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Shandong Shenghe Industry Co., Limited has been specializing in manufacturing Polyester webbings for many years. Polyester webbing are designed in flat and tubular shapes, superior in terms of breaking strength and light weight, widely used for sport...
Nylon Webbing Military Tubular PetTextiles - Raw Materials - Shandong Shenghe Industry Co., Limited - China - November 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Shandong Shenghe Industry Co., Limited has been specializing in manufacturing Nylon webbings for many years. Nylon webbings are designed in flat and tubular shapes, known for high breaking strength and durability. Nylon webbings are commonly used in ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"