Cardboard Prwound Bobbin - Chinaprice: contact company for price
white(black), cardboard, 144 bobbins/box.
(2) Prewound Bobbin, 100% high tenacity polyester, 70D/2, M-size, white(black), cardboard, 100 bobbin/box.
Using prewound bobbin, your embroidery will be much longer without stopping in the middle of a design. So it can saves your time and money.
Cardboard Prwound Bobbin
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Jiangxi Xuanli Thread Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 867973556183
- Address: Jintang Industry Park, Longnan, China
- Website: http://www.threadchina.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Jiangxi Xuanli Thread Co., Ltd. is dedicated to manufacture and export multi head computer embroidery thread, schiffli embroidery thread, metallic embroidery thread, and devotes itself to unprecedented combination of quality, reliability and service.
Air Intermingled Polypropylene Pp Yarn Fdy 50d 3600d Elongation TechnicalYarn / Thread - Jieyang Guangdong Chemical Fibre Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Main technical parameters: Item Unit First quality Deviation of line density % +-2.5 Strength at rupture G/D ≥ 2.8 CV of strength ≤ 10 Percentage of elongation % 15~30 CV for percentage of elongation≤ 14 Shrinkage in boiling water %...
Air Intermingled Polypropylene Pp Yarn Fdy 50d 3600dYarn / Thread - Jieyang Guangdong Chemical Fibre Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product Name: Air intermingled Multifilament PP. FDY Yarn Main technical parameters: Item Unit First quality Deviation of line density % +-2.5 Strength at rupture G/D ≥ 2.8 CV of strength ≤ 10 Percentage of elongation % 15~30 CV for perce...
Polyester Dope Dyed YarnYarn / Thread - Hangzhou Kaili Chemical Fiber Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
polyester dope dyed poy dty(NIM SIM HIM) fdy from 75D to 600D, semidull, trilobal bright, in more than 290 different colors Polyester Dope Dyed Yarn Please inquiry for your need now
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"