En11612 Flame Retardant High Tear Strength Aramid Sewing Thread - Chinaprice: contact company for price
aramid sewing thread
all kinds of color available
20s/ 2, 30s/ 3, 40s/ 3, 24s/ 4
packed in cones, 20kg/ carton or as required
EN11611, EN11612, NFPA2112
Ysetex or OEM
flame retardant clothing and FR accessories etc
FOB, CFR, CIF
15- 25 days after the receipt of deposit
TT, C/ L. Western Union
free color card , mailing cost by customer
- Posted By: xinxiang weis textiles&garments co.,ltd
- Phone: 863735858887
- Address: the south of xinzhong road, hongqi qu, xinxiang , China
- Website: http://www.ysetex.com
Published date: January 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: flame retardant garment, flame retardant fabric, flame retardant accessories, elastic band, cuff, fire resistant sewing thread, flame resistant rope, reflective tape, glove, socks, protective hood, shoelace,
En61482 Xinxiang Manufacture Aramid Fire Resistant Clothing Sewing ThreadYarn / Thread - XINXIANG WEIS TEXTILES&GARMENTS CO.,LTD - China - January 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Yarn count: 20s/ 2, 40s/ 2, 40s/ 3, 50s/ 3 Material ï¼š100% ARAMID Brand ï¼šYSETEX Gradeï¼š AAA Grade Strengthï¼š â‰¥4300cn appliance : apparel, bag, home textil, etc Elongationï¼š â‰¥ 4.0% Shrinkageï¼š â‰¥0- 1% ( 150Â°C) Color ï¼šAny color can be cu...
Fire Retardant Cuff RibbingYarn / Thread - XINXIANG WEIS TEXTILES&GARMENTS CO.,LTD - China - January 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Specification: 5CM- - - 36CM Product style: Plain Knitted fabric Color: Black/ blue or according to customers requirements Ingredients: 100% aramid; 60/ 40 Cotton/ Modacrylic Washing Time: Permanent flame retardant property Flame retardant standards:...
Rugby Stripe ThrowYarn / Thread - Darzzi - USA - January 21, 2016 - contact company for price
We always try to live up to our style quote which is classic yet contemporary. Our newest introduction. the 100% cotton knitted Rugby stripe throw is reversible, affordable, with an appeal that is absolutely undeniable. Content: 100% Cotton Size: 50'...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"