En61482 Xinxiang Manufacture Aramid Fire Resistant Clothing Sewing Thread - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Material ï¼š100% ARAMID
Gradeï¼š AAA Grade
appliance : apparel, bag, home textil, etc
Elongationï¼š â‰¥ 4.0%
Shrinkageï¼š â‰¥0- 1% ( 150Â°C)
Color ï¼šAny color can be customerized
Price ï¼šspecific discussion
1. Fire retardant
2. High temperature resistant
4. High Tenacity Sample Policy
- Posted By: XINXIANG WEIS TEXTILES&GARMENTS CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8618937304149
- Address: The south of Xinzhong Road, Hongqi Zone, Xinxiang , XINXIANG, China
- Website: http://www.ysetex.com
Published date: January 29, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company specializes in researching and producing protective
clothing, flame-retardant fabric and flame-retardant accessories.
Advanced equipments and strong technology make us can meet all kinds of
Rugby Stripe ThrowYarn / Thread - Darzzi - USA - January 21, 2016 - contact company for price
We always try to live up to our style quote which is classic yet contemporary. Our newest introduction. the 100% cotton knitted Rugby stripe throw is reversible, affordable, with an appeal that is absolutely undeniable. Content: 100% Cotton Size: 50'...
Cellulose Acetate Tow For Cigarette Filter Rod SecheaYarn / Thread - SECHEA INDUTRIAL LIMITED - Hong Kong - November 16, 2015 - contact company for price
Sechea Industrial supply many type of Cellulose Acetate Tow which made of high- Class pulp, acetic acid and some other ingredient like acetone and TiO2 with high advance technology. Chemical Abstracts Services Number for the Diacetate cellulose is 90...
Cellulose Acetate Tow For Cigarette Sechea FiberYarn / Thread - SECHEA INDUTRIAL LIMITED - Hong Kong - November 16, 2015 - contact company for price
Sechea Industrial supply many type of Cellulose Acetate Tow which made of high- Class pulp, acetic acid and some other ingredient like acetone and TiO2 with high advance technology. cellulose fiber tow Regular Size: 2.5Y30000 2.5Y35000 2.7Y30000 2.7Y...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"